GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Possibly my favorite car at Carlisle (and other pics)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynol

Lynol

Possibly my favorite car at Carlisle (and other pics) Empty
PostSubject: Possibly my favorite car at Carlisle (and other pics)   Possibly my favorite car at Carlisle (and other pics) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:13 pm

While Mike's near identical to mine OCC was awesome to see, the one car that keeps coming back into my mind was not actually IN the show. It was in the parking lot! It was a near mint looking Pontiac [Parisienne] Safari. Don't know the year. I can't even remember when I last saw a Safari like this on the streets, but it's been a long, long time. If I ever found one of these, and had money, I'd probably have to buy it. Also, check out the other pics I took from the show here: Lynol's 2011 GM Nationals pics
Possibly my favorite car at Carlisle (and other pics) GM%252520Nationals%2525202011%252520001
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly my favorite car at Carlisle (and other pics)   Possibly my favorite car at Carlisle (and other pics) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:41 pm

Lynol you are right about it being a beautiful wagon.Wasnt aware Pontiac was still making
wagons during this era.Great Pics too
JEG
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Possibly my favorite car at Carlisle (and other pics)   Possibly my favorite car at Carlisle (and other pics) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:20 pm

I dig that car way more than I know I should.

That combo just plain WORKS. Wheels and you're done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly my favorite car at Carlisle (and other pics)   Possibly my favorite car at Carlisle (and other pics) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:22 pm

Wheels and tint then you are done!
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Possibly my favorite car at Carlisle (and other pics)   Possibly my favorite car at Carlisle (and other pics) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:09 pm

Flasheroo wrote:

Heck no. A car that good looking should stay bone stock. Thats just me thou.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly my favorite car at Carlisle (and other pics)   Possibly my favorite car at Carlisle (and other pics) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:02 pm

Needs tint. Everything needs tint in the South.
Back to top Go down
Lynol

Lynol

PostSubject: Re: Possibly my favorite car at Carlisle (and other pics)   Possibly my favorite car at Carlisle (and other pics) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:25 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
Flasheroo wrote:

Heck no. A car that good looking should stay bone stock. Thats just me thou.

Or at least stock looking. If I had a Safari like this I'd put on either Pontiac "rally" wheels or probably more appropriately these wheels I saw on this sweet '80 Bonneville last year:

Possibly my favorite car at Carlisle (and other pics) 2010-010
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly my favorite car at Carlisle (and other pics)   Possibly my favorite car at Carlisle (and other pics) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:02 am

Don't post those wheels. They'll make me cry. I want them SO BADLY.

Sad
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Possibly my favorite car at Carlisle (and other pics)   Possibly my favorite car at Carlisle (and other pics) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:01 am

Stingroo wrote:
Don't post those wheels. They'll make me cry. I want them SO BADLY.

Sad

4.75 bolt pattern trans am snowflakes not painted gold,..
cheap,

nick
cheap snowflakes
color matched for red tbi wagons
yada yada
don't forget the adapters
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Possibly my favorite car at Carlisle (and other pics)   Possibly my favorite car at Carlisle (and other pics) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:44 am

phantom 309 wrote:

yada yada

Sting,

I'm closeish to these wheels. I could be convinced to pick them up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibly my favorite car at Carlisle (and other pics)   Possibly my favorite car at Carlisle (and other pics) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possibly my favorite car at Carlisle (and other pics)
Page 1 of 1