GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I painted the wagon's insert Gold

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

I painted the wagon's insert Gold  Empty
PostSubject: I painted the wagon's insert Gold    I painted the wagon's insert Gold  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:21 am

Ok I really didn't but the sunset made it look that way. from the right angle.

I painted the wagon's insert Gold  001-1
I painted the wagon's insert Gold  003-1

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I painted the wagon's insert Gold    I painted the wagon's insert Gold  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:42 am

Looks good Jarrod but I still like it better with your choice of colors!
JG
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: I painted the wagon's insert Gold    I painted the wagon's insert Gold  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:57 pm

I think I see a '77 Impala......

Wagon looks pretty in the sunset!
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: I painted the wagon's insert Gold    I painted the wagon's insert Gold  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:52 pm

Have I mentioned lately that I absolutely LOVE that color combo......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I painted the wagon's insert Gold    I painted the wagon's insert Gold  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:28 pm

Jarrods wagon color combo is definitely at the top of my list for 2 color paint jobs.Oh and I dont
even like 2 color paint jobs that much.
JimG
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith

PostSubject: Re: I painted the wagon's insert Gold    I painted the wagon's insert Gold  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:54 pm

Umm,so where's the right side door lock assem.? Car does look damn good even with a missing lock!
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: I painted the wagon's insert Gold    I painted the wagon's insert Gold  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:16 am

Thanks Guy's I can't wait to show you what is up my sleeve for my next project. Just got to pay for it, and get it back here. Steve the lock fell out while I was at WF and I just haven't taken the time to put it back in yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I painted the wagon's insert Gold    I painted the wagon's insert Gold  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:37 am

No doubt the lock fell out due to all the high Gs the car endured during the lapping at Watkins
Glen.LOL
JG lol!
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: I painted the wagon's insert Gold    I painted the wagon's insert Gold  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:07 am

G's meaning "gutless", of course. It was a humbling experience being behind and in front of the LT-1's. Thus the reason for me making the deal with my bro on his 95 Caprice wagon. Plus the wife wants to drive one next year to the fest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I painted the wagon's insert Gold    I painted the wagon's insert Gold  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I painted the wagon's insert Gold
Page 1 of 1