GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

you guys probably know me.... bought a wagon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
patgizz

you guys probably know me.... bought a wagon Empty
PostSubject: you guys probably know me.... bought a wagon   you guys probably know me.... bought a wagon Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:31 pm

i gather a big chunk of you guys know me from other forums, and i have bought wagons from at least one of you in the past. this is my first wagon that i did not buy from someone on a forum...

you guys probably know me.... bought a wagon Photo-82

we dragged this one home today, it is a 94 and optioned like a 1A2 however the RPO sticker is painted over. it was in process of being parted out on craigslist but luckily he had only sold the tails and corner lamps. it was a school district car and has 106k, they probably drove kids around in it. the left exhaust pipe between the cat and muffler fell off in the driveway when we got it home. the brake lines are shot but it came with a full kit from inline tube.

no special plans except to make it safe and do small cosmetic parts. it's not a project like my SS was, just some little here and there reassembly stuff, like put the dash back together because the PO put in a cd player but left the dash apart. and he got ambitious, took out the radiator to replace the trans cooler lines, ps lines, and oil cooler lines(new ones all included too) and then got as far as laying the power steering return line in place.

it donated it's mint radiator top plate to the SS, and my homemade ones can go on the wagon.

i have some 15x6 van rally wheels that i need to paint and have the snows that i had on my crown vic mounted to for winter, and i have some nice summer wheels that i plan to use.

Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: you guys probably know me.... bought a wagon   you guys probably know me.... bought a wagon Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:46 pm

Welcome aboard and it looks pretty solid
Back to top Go down
patgizz

PostSubject: Re: you guys probably know me.... bought a wagon   you guys probably know me.... bought a wagon Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:13 pm

for a lifelong cleveland car, it is solid. it's got some crust underneath, a hole at the bottom of the left quarter, and the fenders are going to blow up behind the front corner lamps soon. i can weld, so i will be attacking things as time permits. my last wagon required cutting out and rebuilding of the lower B pillars, i am not sure where all that info went but i had a good post on the issf about it with pics. this one luckily does not have the bubbly jambs that the other one did when i bought it.

i am a stranger to the LT1 though, i've never really looked at one up close and personal. my SS came to me with empty engine bay and has an LS engine now.
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: you guys probably know me.... bought a wagon   you guys probably know me.... bought a wagon Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:28 pm

Yeah my 93 is starting to show signs of needing B pillar repairs in the near future. I love my TBI but on the track in Waltkins Glenn it struggled,..and I would love a LT-1 for next years event.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: you guys probably know me.... bought a wagon   you guys probably know me.... bought a wagon Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:39 am

Nice find and welcome to Longroof! You can probably find the RPO codes via compnine if you want details on them. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: you guys probably know me.... bought a wagon   you guys probably know me.... bought a wagon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:24 am

Good start! Please keep us in the loop as you fix it up!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you guys probably know me.... bought a wagon   you guys probably know me.... bought a wagon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

you guys probably know me.... bought a wagon
Page 1 of 1