GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello All, New RMW owner here.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello All, New RMW owner here. Empty
PostSubject: Hello All, New RMW owner here.   Hello All, New RMW owner here. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:46 am

Hello all, my name is Scott and reside in West Branch Michigan.

I recently ventured almost 3 hours south southwest and purchased my second wagon. The first was a 1992 Olds Custom Cruiser. At the suggestion of my currently booty, I sold it and have had a burning desire to replace it ever since.
My recent aquisition is a 1991 Buick RMW. It still has the original L03 305 in it and runs like a top. I have a few kinks to work out on the drivetrain but nothing too overwhelming.

I will post pictures soon and will likely have plenty of reading to do around here.
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Hello All, New RMW owner here.   Hello All, New RMW owner here. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:27 am

Welcome aboard and yes post pix's. This site can be fun at times and then down right entertaining at others. Good and Bad entertainment. LOL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello All, New RMW owner here.   Hello All, New RMW owner here. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:53 am

Welcome Scot to the gang.We are here to help but more often than not end up needing your
help!
Welcome Again
Jim
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Hello All, New RMW owner here.   Hello All, New RMW owner here. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:22 am

Welcome to the forum!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello All, New RMW owner here.   Hello All, New RMW owner here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello All, New RMW owner here.
Page 1 of 1