GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

marble head woody Buick.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprocket

Sprocket

marble head woody Buick. Empty
PostSubject: marble head woody Buick.   marble head woody Buick. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:27 pm

Was at the JY today with my boy and low and behold there was a 92 Buick woody in the marblehead metallic. It was factory as the firewall and all other places were the color. Car was from Washington state (found 92 temp plate in the car). red interior (got my new glove box door).

never have seen that color anywhere other than on non wood OCC and Caprices.

Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: marble head woody Buick.   marble head woody Buick. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:48 pm

without pictures this never happened!

Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: marble head woody Buick.   marble head woody Buick. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:33 pm

Well if I decide to go back for the rust free tank straps I'll take pics. Somehow drizzling rain and laying in mud didn't appeal to me this morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: marble head woody Buick.   marble head woody Buick. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

marble head woody Buick.
Page 1 of 1