GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I would love to sell some bleeder valves to help off set the WAY to much money I am spending on the car........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

I would love to sell some bleeder valves to help off set the WAY to much money I am spending on the car........ Empty
PostSubject: I would love to sell some bleeder valves to help off set the WAY to much money I am spending on the car........   I would love to sell some bleeder valves to help off set the WAY to much money I am spending on the car........ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:46 pm

http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=255705

Helps you to burp that coolant system with no fuss and no muss........

Please see original post for reputation and information.........http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=229596

Please see picture of my brass valve installed on my Impala.

These improved bleeder valves allow you to bleed air from the coolant (something necessary every time you change coolant) without running antifreeze all down the front of the engine and onto the otpi. Simply add your own hose (I used an old opti vent hose) and run it to where ever it suits you. This is a direct replacement of the factory bleeder valve. Please note the pictures shows a brass valve, the valve you will get is a brass valve that is Nickel plated (see lower picture).

I would love to sell some bleeder valves to help off set the WAY to much money I am spending on the car........ Hosecomingoffvalvetext

I would love to sell some bleeder valves to help off set the WAY to much money I am spending on the car........ DSC00055B

(1) - $12 shipped in lower 48
(2) - $21 shipped in lower 48
(3) - $29 shipped in lower 48
(4+) - Add $7 for every valve above 3
Add $8 for Canada shipment due to customs paperwork and a drive to the post office.

I generally ship on Saturdays or Mondays depending on my travel. The valve ship USPS unless you want a different service. Please add $ for special shipping. Install with Teflon thread tape or thread sealer for best results.

Please contact me and send a check or money order.

Tim

Last edited by BigBlackBeaSSt on Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

I would love to sell some bleeder valves to help off set the WAY to much money I am spending on the car........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I would love to sell some bleeder valves to help off set the WAY to much money I am spending on the car........   I would love to sell some bleeder valves to help off set the WAY to much money I am spending on the car........ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:42 pm

Wow just how many do you want to sell Tim?
Jim
Back to top Go down
1phastsswagon

1phastsswagon

PostSubject: Re: I would love to sell some bleeder valves to help off set the WAY to much money I am spending on the car........   I would love to sell some bleeder valves to help off set the WAY to much money I am spending on the car........ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:18 pm

PM Sent Tim Razz
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/carissmacom/home
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: I would love to sell some bleeder valves to help off set the WAY to much money I am spending on the car........   I would love to sell some bleeder valves to help off set the WAY to much money I am spending on the car........ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:42 pm

Thanks Man!!!! I am posting the add as we speak.

Tim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would love to sell some bleeder valves to help off set the WAY to much money I am spending on the car........   I would love to sell some bleeder valves to help off set the WAY to much money I am spending on the car........ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 2:50 pm

Send me one please!Paypaled sent!
Thanks
Jim
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: I would love to sell some bleeder valves to help off set the WAY to much money I am spending on the car........   I would love to sell some bleeder valves to help off set the WAY to much money I am spending on the car........ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 3:06 pm

Thanks for the order Jim....... I will be sure it goes in the mail ASAP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would love to sell some bleeder valves to help off set the WAY to much money I am spending on the car........   I would love to sell some bleeder valves to help off set the WAY to much money I am spending on the car........ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 3:41 pm

All Proceeds go to the Barefoot Garage Detailing Fund.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Nick Danger

Nick Danger

PostSubject: Re: I would love to sell some bleeder valves to help off set the WAY to much money I am spending on the car........   I would love to sell some bleeder valves to help off set the WAY to much money I am spending on the car........ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:52 pm

An excellent product. I recommend it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unseengallery.com
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: I would love to sell some bleeder valves to help off set the WAY to much money I am spending on the car........   I would love to sell some bleeder valves to help off set the WAY to much money I am spending on the car........ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:11 pm

Flasheroo, you valve is packed and in the mialbox. You should see it in a week or so. I am sure the Holiday will slow things down, but they may surprise us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would love to sell some bleeder valves to help off set the WAY to much money I am spending on the car........   I would love to sell some bleeder valves to help off set the WAY to much money I am spending on the car........ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:59 pm

As far as our USPS goes the only surprise is that we get our mail at all!
Jim
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: I would love to sell some bleeder valves to help off set the WAY to much money I am spending on the car........   I would love to sell some bleeder valves to help off set the WAY to much money I am spending on the car........ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:29 am

Do you have your bleeder installed yet Jim?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would love to sell some bleeder valves to help off set the WAY to much money I am spending on the car........   I would love to sell some bleeder valves to help off set the WAY to much money I am spending on the car........ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:58 am

Nope but it sure is pretty looking!Havent had to do anything to the cooling system due to the
fact the PO replaced the radiator and all related accessories.Like shiny chrome things a lot!
Jim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would love to sell some bleeder valves to help off set the WAY to much money I am spending on the car........   I would love to sell some bleeder valves to help off set the WAY to much money I am spending on the car........ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would love to sell some bleeder valves to help off set the WAY to much money I am spending on the car........
Page 1 of 1