GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pacific Northwest Salvage Yard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

Pacific Northwest Salvage Yard Empty
PostSubject: Pacific Northwest Salvage Yard   Pacific Northwest Salvage Yard Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:50 pm

https://picasaweb.google.com/114875498496105711805/JunkLesnKO#5238345956595006002

These pics are really fun to look at, but some will turn your stomach! Use the arrow to move forward.

Enjoy!

-Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Northwest Salvage Yard   Pacific Northwest Salvage Yard Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:06 pm

Interesting that almost every plastic dashboard face and numerals are perfect.Looks like the set
for a scifi movie like the blob or the thing.Going back to finish looking thru them.
Jim
Back to top Go down
Wagoninabox

Wagoninabox

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Northwest Salvage Yard   Pacific Northwest Salvage Yard Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:18 pm

Wow! Mother nature really wants these cars back! No movie set could duplicate the feel of that yard. Kindda makes me sad that any usable parts are just going to be wasted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Northwest Salvage Yard   Pacific Northwest Salvage Yard Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:37 pm

Whenever they get around to cleaning up this mess,its going to be costly.I think the last pic in B&W of the 50s era caddy was the most beautiful.Laughed at the HiJacker decal in the Mustang,
I had the same one in my 67 Mustang.Bet there are a bunch of snakes in those cars and under
them too.
Jim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Northwest Salvage Yard   Pacific Northwest Salvage Yard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pacific Northwest Salvage Yard
Page 1 of 1