GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

fender skirts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
roadmastercouple

roadmastercouple

fender skirts Empty
PostSubject: fender skirts   fender skirts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:18 pm

I am interested in a pair of fender skirts for a 92 rmw
Back to top Go down

fender skirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: fender skirts   fender skirts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:42 pm

Hit Ebay.....
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

fender skirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: fender skirts   fender skirts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:03 pm

They require a few modifications to be really nice. One of the members on ISSF did a set and a thread on it. They come with bolts bondoed from the inside. The threads will cut your metal...if you use cutoff bolts with a shank to replace them, it makes a smooth pin. He also got a second set of push pins for added stability. He put the pins equally spaced along the top/ends. You have to get the ones for the RM, because they have the trim line along the top to match the trim on the sides. I believe he also put metal trim pieces along the top of the skirts. You could use chrome tape for a cheaper application.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

fender skirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: fender skirts   fender skirts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:23 pm

Pat (Buickestate) has done it also.

Not my cup of tea, but I respect the work involved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fender skirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: fender skirts   fender skirts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fender skirts
Page 1 of 1