GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Running through the gears, FOR JIM!!

Go down 
+13
92cappy
Sprocket
toomanytoyz
mtrhead79
95BRMW
Stemmler
gwturbo
Lynol
buickestate
sherlock9c1
200OZ
Krzdimond
BigBlackBeaSSt
17 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

Running through the gears, FOR JIM!! Empty
PostSubject: Running through the gears, FOR JIM!!   Running through the gears, FOR JIM!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Running through the gears, FOR JIM!!   Running through the gears, FOR JIM!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:21 pm

I hate you, Tim.

I just hate you.

Very Happy Congrats. How 'bout a video with you runnin' the gears and a speedometer shot.....
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Running through the gears, FOR JIM!!   Running through the gears, FOR JIM!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:23 pm

tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running through the gears, FOR JIM!!   Running through the gears, FOR JIM!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:27 pm

Robert I agree with you completely and yes Tim I HATE you too!And thanks for the video of you
going thru the gears.Those 3.73s really make this package a perfect combination.Very smooth
and effortless.
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: Running through the gears, FOR JIM!!   Running through the gears, FOR JIM!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:24 pm

Awesome Tim, but it looks more like walkin' through the gears to me..... Laughing I know I'm not suppose to covet my neighbors things, but man that looks like a blast.

Mike
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: Running through the gears, FOR JIM!!   Running through the gears, FOR JIM!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:52 pm

Nice video.

On a side note, am I the only one who looks at that and keeps thinking he's shifting the bottom of an upside down umbrella?
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Running through the gears, FOR JIM!!   Running through the gears, FOR JIM!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:18 pm

you're shifting gears like a Grand Pa!
Back to top Go down
Lynol

Lynol

PostSubject: Re: Running through the gears, FOR JIM!!   Running through the gears, FOR JIM!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:44 pm

Alright!!! Now just a little faster next time! What a Face

@ sherlock9c1: Lol, I think I have that umbrella...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running through the gears, FOR JIM!!   Running through the gears, FOR JIM!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:51 pm

Tim,I hope your insurance company is giving you a discount.With the 6 speed installation,its highly
unlikely that your wagon will ever be highjacked since the morons cant drive a manual transmission
car.
Back to top Go down
gwturbo

gwturbo

PostSubject: Re: Running through the gears, FOR JIM!!   Running through the gears, FOR JIM!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:38 am

That was very nice and very docile. I want to see you go through the gears for real. Just pin it and don't let up and shift the gears like you stole it. At least up to 4th. By the way, I hate you also.
Back to top Go down
Stemmler

Stemmler

PostSubject: Re: Running through the gears, FOR JIM!!   Running through the gears, FOR JIM!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:07 am

Cool video, and I agree lets see you go through them a bit faster.

Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Running through the gears, FOR JIM!!   Running through the gears, FOR JIM!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:06 am

Just a daily driver...... that is as fast as it goes boys... And yes my umbrella needs a new handle!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Running through the gears, FOR JIM!!   Running through the gears, FOR JIM!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:20 am

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
Just a daily driver...... that is as fast as it goes boys... And yes my umbrella needs a new handle!!! lol!

Not sure why you all seem to think my car is a Hot Rod?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running through the gears, FOR JIM!!   Running through the gears, FOR JIM!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:24 am

Yeah guys, obviously this mod was made with fuel savings in mind!

Laughing

Tim, Tim, Tim... *shakes head* Denial is the first step to admitting you have a problem. Smile
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Running through the gears, FOR JIM!!   Running through the gears, FOR JIM!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:20 am

Stingroo wrote:
Yeah guys, obviously this mod was made with fuel savings in mind!

Laughing

Tim, Tim, Tim... *shakes head* Denial is the first step to admitting you have a problem. Smile

It was for fuel savings........ and WHAT?? Shocked
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Running through the gears, FOR JIM!!   Running through the gears, FOR JIM!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:31 am

Tim, we need more speed! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: Running through the gears, FOR JIM!!   Running through the gears, FOR JIM!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:59 pm

94 DGGM Woody Wagon
*T56 in Olds Bravada console*Bonni seats front & rear*Impala SS sway bars*EURO headlights, Cornering lamps*Impala SS wheels*K&N CAI*Bilstien HD shocks*Airlift 100 bags with pump*3.73:1*Chevy SSR 4.5" aluminum driveshaft*shaved hood ornament/painted grille*Comp cams 1.5 RR's w/CM 614 springs*Edlebrock TES SS headers!....just a daily driver
sounds like a normal everyday driver
oh i have to agree the video is a little weak. needs more violence
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com

PostSubject: Re: Running through the gears, FOR JIM!!   Running through the gears, FOR JIM!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:10 pm

I wish I had that!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Running through the gears, FOR JIM!!   Running through the gears, FOR JIM!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:31 pm

Waiting for the "run" through the gears... Take off them heels and drive it like a MAN! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Running through the gears, FOR JIM!!   Running through the gears, FOR JIM!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:21 pm

For the record, I also hate you and yes, you need to man up on the shifting...At WF 10 Kevin took me for a ride down the street and bounced my head off the headrest for the first three shifts!!
Back to top Go down
92cappy

92cappy

PostSubject: Re: Running through the gears, FOR JIM!!   Running through the gears, FOR JIM!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:19 pm

To be fair, when Tim took me for a ride, my head bounced off the head rests......
Back to top Go down
a1awind

a1awind

PostSubject: Re: Running through the gears, FOR JIM!!   Running through the gears, FOR JIM!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:16 pm

92cappy wrote:
To be fair, when Tim took me for a ride, my head bounced off the head rests......

falling asleep?

tim...c'mon....you have more mods done to the wagon than the impala at this point!
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Running through the gears, FOR JIM!!   Running through the gears, FOR JIM!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:37 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,....*shift*...zzzzzzzzzzzzz *shift*...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....*shift*

yeah great video,.you need some more geritol,.G,pa

Nick
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Running through the gears, FOR JIM!!   Running through the gears, FOR JIM!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:44 pm

92cappy wrote:

At least someone is coming to my defense.... You da man Jeff.

a1awind wrote:

falling asleep?

tim...c'mon....you have more mods done to the wagon than the impala at this point!

And how is your t56 coming........ oh I forgot you wife won't let you do it...... Surprised

phantom 309 wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,....*shift*...zzzzzzzzzzzzz *shift*...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....*shift*

Nick

How many cars, motors, etc did you trash in the past 12 months? Shocked

Love you all boys!!!!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Running through the gears, FOR JIM!!   Running through the gears, FOR JIM!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:46 pm

I don't have any of my old Fleetwood or Impala handy, but how's this?

https://youtu.be/K731ylvD9nc

https://youtu.be/dabcTh9-e5M
Back to top Go down
92cappy

92cappy

PostSubject: Re: Running through the gears, FOR JIM!!   Running through the gears, FOR JIM!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:47 pm

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
92cappy wrote:

At least someone is coming to my defense.... You da man Jeff.

No problem Tim!
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Running through the gears, FOR JIM!!   Running through the gears, FOR JIM!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:49 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
I don't have any of my old Fleetwood or Impala handy, but how's this?

https://youtu.be/K731ylvD9nc

https://youtu.be/dabcTh9-e5M

Bill who????????????/
Back to top Go down
a1awind

a1awind

PostSubject: Re: Running through the gears, FOR JIM!!   Running through the gears, FOR JIM!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:06 am

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:

And how is your t56 coming........ oh I forgot you wife won't let you do it...... Surprised
memory serves you wrong my friend!!!
if you recall our last phone conversation, I said I want to do a t56 in a roadmaster sedan. Make a BMW fighter. the t56 doesnt fit with what i wanna do with TiKi.

Last edited by a1awind on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Running through the gears, FOR JIM!!   Running through the gears, FOR JIM!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:07 am

Love the shifting videos! That's SUCH a cool mod!
Back to top Go down
GSBULLDOG

GSBULLDOG

PostSubject: Re: Running through the gears, FOR JIM!!   Running through the gears, FOR JIM!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:56 pm

You guys can hate him all you want I think that was cool ! I hate Tomanytoys cause he has to many toys !!! Mad Mad lol Both of the videos were nice .
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Running through the gears, FOR JIM!!   Running through the gears, FOR JIM!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:05 pm

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
phantom 309 wrote:
"]zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,....*shift*...zzzzzzzzzzzzz *shift*...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....*shift*

Nick

Thats OK timmy,. i break 'em and i fix 'em,. thats what seperates the men from the boys and the old men,.. and the car guys from the internet mechanics,.

credit due,. you do fix some of your stuff,..
Laughing
Nick
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Running through the gears, FOR JIM!!   Running through the gears, FOR JIM!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:44 pm

I'm just teasin', Timmy. Smile Mad props for getting it done! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Running through the gears, FOR JIM!!   Running through the gears, FOR JIM!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:29 pm

phantom 309 wrote:
BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
phantom 309 wrote:
"]zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,....*shift*...zzzzzzzzzzzzz *shift*...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....*shift*

Nick

Thats OK timmy,. i break 'em and i fix 'em,. thats what seperates the men from the boys and the old men,.. and the car guys from the internet mechanics,.

credit due,. you do fix some of your stuff,..
Laughing
Nick

Thanks Nicky

toomanytoyz wrote:
I'm just teasin', Timmy. Smile Mad props for getting it done! Very Happy

Not a problem Billy..........

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running through the gears, FOR JIM!!   Running through the gears, FOR JIM!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running through the gears, FOR JIM!!
Page 1 of 1