GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wanted: Left and right side front splash guards for '95 Cadillac Fleetwood

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
200OZ
200OZ

Wanted: Left and right side front splash guards for '95 Cadillac Fleetwood Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: Left and right side front splash guards for '95 Cadillac Fleetwood   Wanted: Left and right side front splash guards for '95 Cadillac Fleetwood Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:34 am

A co-worker of mine is looking for both the front splash guards for his '95 Cadillac Fleetwood. These are the plastic lower extensions of the front inner fenders (wheel house), that come right up to the front bumper, and the ends of the air deflector mount to. Would like ones in like new - very good condition. LMK.

Mike
Back to top Go down
convert2diesel

Wanted: Left and right side front splash guards for '95 Cadillac Fleetwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Left and right side front splash guards for '95 Cadillac Fleetwood   Wanted: Left and right side front splash guards for '95 Cadillac Fleetwood Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:22 pm

Good luck. Took me over three years to find two in reasonable shape. Seems curbs love the air dam extensions. Originally thought it was snowbanks up here but discover the southern guys have the same issue.

Bill
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Left and right side front splash guards for '95 Cadillac Fleetwood   Wanted: Left and right side front splash guards for '95 Cadillac Fleetwood Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:34 pm

Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Left and right side front splash guards for '95 Cadillac Fleetwood   Wanted: Left and right side front splash guards for '95 Cadillac Fleetwood Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:50 pm

Find any yet Mike? I'm looking for one for the DS on mine.
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Left and right side front splash guards for '95 Cadillac Fleetwood   Wanted: Left and right side front splash guards for '95 Cadillac Fleetwood Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:14 pm

Nope, I haven't found any yet.

Thanks for the link Tom. Going to try and give him a call again tomorrow.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Left and right side front splash guards for '95 Cadillac Fleetwood   Wanted: Left and right side front splash guards for '95 Cadillac Fleetwood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Left and right side front splash guards for '95 Cadillac Fleetwood
Page 1 of 1