GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site...

Go down 
+8
straitjacket68
81X11
PB4UGO
1993 Roady-man
lakeffect
Sprocket
BigBlackBeaSSt
Boomhauers_93Wagon
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Boomhauers_93Wagon

Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site... Empty
PostSubject: Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site...   Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:43 am

What going on everybody!?

Nickname is Boomhauer (yes, king of the hill)

I picked up a 93 Caprice Wagon for $500 and i must say it was indeed a hell of a steal...

I hope to learn a good bit here about my wagon from here...

Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site... IMG_20120210_132318

Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site... IMG_20120219_170950
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site...   Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:50 am

You're on ISSF right?

I think we have the same wheels. Cool. lol
Back to top Go down
Boomhauers_93Wagon

PostSubject: Re: Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site...   Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:55 am

Stingroo wrote:
You're on ISSF right?

I think we have the same wheels. Cool. lol

Yessir... i seen somebody posted a link to here when i was on there earlier, also man i gotta take some before and after pics of my wheels on how bad they where till now.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site...   Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:41 am

I love the DGGM wagons. Welcome. I get to Pitts quite often. Will be out there next week, I think!!

Tim
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site...   Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:02 am

Welcome aboard, I like that front bumper!
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site...   Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:03 am

Hopefully, we'll see you at the Wagonfest northeast event in Geneva NY ( Finger Lakes region) on July 27 & 28. From Pittsburgh, it's not that long of a drive.
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site...   Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:21 am

Nice wagon I'll give ou $600 and you keep the wheels. LOL J/K welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Boomhauers_93Wagon

PostSubject: Re: Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site...   Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:42 am

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
I love the DGGM wagons. Welcome. I get to Pitts quite often. Will be out there next week, I think!!

Tim

Well hell lemme know! I seen a guy that i think works down south side that has a white roadmaster tinted out and looked lowered with big ole rims...

But everyone thanks for the love!
Back to top Go down
PB4UGO

PB4UGO

PostSubject: Re: Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site...   Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:06 am

Welcome, nice looking wagon. 500 bucks is a steal.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site...   Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:37 am

Welcome! Looking forward to my first business trip to Pittsburgh sometime this spring. Seems to be quite a few wagons there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site...   Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:00 am

Looks like Pittsburgh and FL are the hot spots. What a big difference. lol

What are your plans for her?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site...   Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:43 am

Good looking wagon for 500 bucks!Welcome to the gang.
Back to top Go down
Boomhauers_93Wagon

PostSubject: Re: Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site...   Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:05 pm

Plans well i am going to my local PnP and grab up the 4.9 caddy throttle cover, also look for some electric fan for that mod I would LOVE to find some headers that would work.

I have the dynomax muffler #17734 I belive but not sure, and i did delete the res and just crafted that back part to the tip with a 36" stright pipe cut it down, 90' elbow and then just a tip.
Back to top Go down
straitjacket68

PostSubject: Re: Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site...   Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:47 pm

wow !!!!!! helluva deal for 500.00 bucks! i thought i stole mine for 1500!!!! ya sure beat me! does that have the lt1 in it? im not sure if it was available in 93 or not.
i, too, am a newbie here. been here about 3 weeks and im on this website daily.........for hours at a time. ive learned a really good bit here as im sure you will also. nice bunch of folks here too.
welcome
straitjacket billy
Back to top Go down
SCbarber

SCbarber

PostSubject: Re: Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site...   Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:22 pm

No LT1 until 94.
Back to top Go down
http://paulthebarber.net
JoeT

JoeT

PostSubject: Re: Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site...   Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:52 pm

Welcome aboard, boomhauer!
Great deal on a great car...
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site...   Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:39 am

congrats and welcome.

Did the previous owner let the trophy for winning the shopping cart derby go with the car, or'd he keep it?
Back to top Go down
Boomhauers_93Wagon

PostSubject: Re: Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site...   Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:47 am

Well the last owner let his son drive the damn thing as his first car.... worst idea ever... he side swiped sumthing on the passenger side, back into a pick up so there is a dent in the lower left side of the gate also a busted tail, and also he pulled a lil too far into sheets way too many time thus the cracked up front bumper...
Back to top Go down
jimbeau

PostSubject: Re: Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site...   Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:47 am

Bewber wrote:
... the shopping cart derby...
Ouch. This old man knows first hand about that.
Back to top Go down
Boomhauers_93Wagon

PostSubject: Re: Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site...   Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:26 pm

Here is a pic from today hella nice day in the Pittsburgh area!!!

Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site... 2012-03-11_16-43-49_195-1

Where is all the PGH Wagons at??? Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site...   Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another Pittsburgh guy new to the site...
Page 1 of 1