GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greetings From Beautiful Downtown Burbank!

Go down 
+6
81X11
phantom 309
200OZ
JoeT
SCbarber
Javier Munoz
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Javier Munoz

Javier Munoz

Greetings From Beautiful Downtown Burbank! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings From Beautiful Downtown Burbank!   Greetings From Beautiful Downtown Burbank! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:56 pm

Just wanted to introduce myself & Blu Wily my 1992 Buick Roadmaster. First I wanted to thank Mike Lawrenz for steering me in your direction. I have been looking for Wagon Fanciers to share questions and answers about these cool cars we drive. I have owned my car since 2004. I bought it off Ebay. It is Ice Blue and runs on 20" OZ Nova wheels. I have found the car and all the extras for it on Ebay and have about $4000 into it. I love the car and get alot of compliments from people of all ages. My only wish is that it could get a little better gas mileage but I sure love the car enough to deal with the cost of running it. I look forward to learning more about the car with such a knowlegable group of Wagon lovers. Here are some pics of my ride; Rolling Eyes Greetings From Beautiful Downtown Burbank! IMG_0258Greetings From Beautiful Downtown Burbank! IMG_0516Greetings From Beautiful Downtown Burbank! IMG_5826Greetings From Beautiful Downtown Burbank! IMG_5828Greetings From Beautiful Downtown Burbank! IMG_5829Greetings From Beautiful Downtown Burbank! 1212438687_f_2Greetings From Beautiful Downtown Burbank! IMG_9630
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Beautiful Downtown Burbank!   Greetings From Beautiful Downtown Burbank! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:57 pm

Pics won't load, but welcome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Beautiful Downtown Burbank!   Greetings From Beautiful Downtown Burbank! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:33 pm

Welcome to the gang Javier!Got my 91 OCC 8 years ago this june and its been the best car I have
ever owned by far!
Back to top Go down
SCbarber

SCbarber

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Beautiful Downtown Burbank!   Greetings From Beautiful Downtown Burbank! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:00 pm

Welcome to the world of wagon nuts. Nice looking ride.
Back to top Go down
http://paulthebarber.net
JoeT

JoeT

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Beautiful Downtown Burbank!   Greetings From Beautiful Downtown Burbank! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:15 pm

Welcome, Javier!
You will be able to find lots of help here.
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Beautiful Downtown Burbank!   Greetings From Beautiful Downtown Burbank! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:20 pm

Welcome The GM Longroof forum Javier. You're going to fit right in. Nice wheels. Wink

Mike
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Beautiful Downtown Burbank!   Greetings From Beautiful Downtown Burbank! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:28 pm

200OZ wrote:
Welcome The GM Longroof forum Javier. Nice wheels. Wink

Mike

with the right centres,. Wink

nick
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Beautiful Downtown Burbank!   Greetings From Beautiful Downtown Burbank! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:41 pm

Welcome to the forum!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
roadmastercouple

roadmastercouple

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Beautiful Downtown Burbank!   Greetings From Beautiful Downtown Burbank! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:17 am

welcome nice 92 wagon
Back to top Go down
scoffman

scoffman

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Beautiful Downtown Burbank!   Greetings From Beautiful Downtown Burbank! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:53 pm

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like a nice ride.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Beautiful Downtown Burbank!   Greetings From Beautiful Downtown Burbank! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:10 pm

Welcome to the forum from the correct.....er.....right coast!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Beautiful Downtown Burbank!   Greetings From Beautiful Downtown Burbank! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:18 pm

Welcome welcome welcome, from the looks of your avatar the wagon looks good. Another set of OZ wheels have blessed our presents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Beautiful Downtown Burbank!   Greetings From Beautiful Downtown Burbank! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings From Beautiful Downtown Burbank!
Page 1 of 1