GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Look what the Easter Bunny brought me!

Go down 
+6
1993 Roady-man
toomanytoyz
Fred Kiehl
Sprocket
SCbarber
psychosid
10 posters
AuthorMessage
psychosid

psychosid

Look what the Easter Bunny brought me! Empty
PostSubject: Look what the Easter Bunny brought me!   Look what the Easter Bunny brought me! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:01 pm

Got my new rims, got em mounted and slow rolling thru the neighborhood...

Before:
Look what the Easter Bunny brought me! IMAG0312

After:
Look what the Easter Bunny brought me! IMAG0315

Before:
Look what the Easter Bunny brought me! IMAG0313-1

After:
Look what the Easter Bunny brought me! IMAG0317

Personally, I love em! Velocity Wheels u2 55's 20x8.5... 245/35r20... They ride great, and they turn a few heads. It's a beautiful day today. Going cruising!

What do you all think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Look what the Easter Bunny brought me!   Look what the Easter Bunny brought me! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:02 pm

HELLS YES.

Needs to be dropped in the front, though.
Back to top Go down
SCbarber

SCbarber

PostSubject: Re: Look what the Easter Bunny brought me!   Look what the Easter Bunny brought me! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:06 pm

Looks MUCH better!
Back to top Go down
http://paulthebarber.net
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Look what the Easter Bunny brought me!   Look what the Easter Bunny brought me! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:57 pm

Those look bitchin', what'd they set you back?
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Look what the Easter Bunny brought me!   Look what the Easter Bunny brought me! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:54 pm

It needs to be dropped all the way around. It looks a llittle funny sitting that high on those rims.
Back to top Go down
psychosid

psychosid

PostSubject: Re: Look what the Easter Bunny brought me!   Look what the Easter Bunny brought me! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:25 pm

Sprocket wrote:
Those look bitchin', what'd they set you back?

lol! More than a couple weeks lunch money! A little over budget on this project, but the "secretary of finance" loves the new look. So I'm still sleeping in the house at this point...

"It needs to be dropped all the way around. It looks a little funny sitting that high on those rims."

I agree. Gonna start with a set of SS springs. See if it closes it up a bit. We'll see if the 1.5 inch drop that they are supposed to provide are enough.

Overall I'm a happy camper. Been fun "cruising" all day. Many compliments, and raised eyebrows. I just can't stop looking at it. Even the stainless seems brighter!!!

Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Look what the Easter Bunny brought me!   Look what the Easter Bunny brought me! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:27 pm

If you add SS springs, do yourself a favor and cut a coil off the fronts first. With the wagon's extra weight out back, the front doesn't drop without cutting the SS springs. Really. Wink
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Look what the Easter Bunny brought me!   Look what the Easter Bunny brought me! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:08 pm

Dam looks like a completely different car. So cool.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Look what the Easter Bunny brought me!   Look what the Easter Bunny brought me! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:14 pm

Man... You gotta get those ugly roof rack crossbars off there! They're killing the look!
Back to top Go down
psychosid

psychosid

PostSubject: Re: Look what the Easter Bunny brought me!   Look what the Easter Bunny brought me! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:00 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Man... You gotta get those ugly roof rack crossbars off there! They're killing the look!

Funny, that is the same thing my brother was saying! I just haven't done it yet. I will have them off soon. Garage is a mess. Got to clean a space for them to hang from the ceiling!
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Look what the Easter Bunny brought me!   Look what the Easter Bunny brought me! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:18 pm

I ever see that easter bunny i,m gonna shoot the bastid,. it brings the kids chocolates,. and other folks rims,.enough already,..

Nick
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Look what the Easter Bunny brought me!   Look what the Easter Bunny brought me! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:15 pm

Nick as a child on Easter Smile
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Look what the Easter Bunny brought me!   Look what the Easter Bunny brought me! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:35 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
If you add SS springs, do yourself a favor and cut a coil off the fronts first. With the wagon's extra weight out back, the front doesn't drop without cutting the SS springs. Really. Wink

Listen to him...... I put Impala SS springs in the front of mine and it raised the car over my saggy stock springs. Higher spring rate and lighter front end, as the weight is cantilevered off the front with the extra mass past the rear axle.
Back to top Go down
FulwoodRMW

FulwoodRMW

PostSubject: Re: Look what the Easter Bunny brought me!   Look what the Easter Bunny brought me! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:45 pm

Looks awesome brother...
Back to top Go down
jimbeau

PostSubject: Re: Look what the Easter Bunny brought me!   Look what the Easter Bunny brought me! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:55 pm

Sprocket wrote:

Nick as a child on Easter Smile
One of the BEST Bugses!
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Look what the Easter Bunny brought me!   Look what the Easter Bunny brought me! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:56 pm

nice wagon,. but the lic plate oughta read sidzwgn,.

Nick
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Look what the Easter Bunny brought me!   Look what the Easter Bunny brought me! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:03 pm

Pic of the easter bunny

Look what the Easter Bunny brought me! IMG_00631
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look what the Easter Bunny brought me!   Look what the Easter Bunny brought me! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look what the Easter Bunny brought me!
Page 1 of 1