GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest

Go down 
+13
mtrhead79
sherlock9c1
YachtDriver
buickestate
phantom 309
1993 Roady-man
Krzdimond
dservati1
BigBlackBeaSSt
Cadet57
roadmastercouple
lakeffect
200OZ
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
200OZ
200OZ

Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Empty
PostSubject: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:50 pm

The Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour is on Friday, July 27th, 2012 at 4:320pm

Members going:

Mike L. (200OZ)
Dave B. (lakeffect) (MR Buick, might ride shotgun)

Tim S. (BigBlackBeaSSt)
Dave S. (dservati1)

Doug (YachtDriver)
Joel B. (2) (sherlock9C1)

Jerrod -maybe- (1993 Roady-man)
Matt (Matthimself)

It's 3 paced laps around the famed road coarse, 55mph, or so, depends on who's pacing the cars, (we were able to go 70-80mph last year) and we can line the wagons up on the starting grid for a group shot, so bring your camera men/women. The track photographer may or may not be there, we won't know until we get there.

The track has our reservation listed under Wagon Fest. It will be Friday July 27th 4:30pm, check in at gate #2.

I have it reserved for 10-20 cars at $25.00 each car, minimum 15 cars. If we get the minimum 15 cars the price drops to $15.00 per car.

I'm thinking we can all drive down together leaving from the Geneva Wegman's (for last minute pit stops) parking lot at 2:30-2:45pm, stopping in the village of Watkins Glen at "The Shop" to get the tickets, and then heading to the track. It's a nice scenic ride down the west side of Seneca Lake that will take about 45-50 minutes.

For those of you meeting us at the track, pm me we will work out the ticket purchasing.

Passengers of any age are welcome to ride along, so bring the kids..... and screaming wife!

Geneva Wegman's
300 Hamilton St
Geneva , NY 14456
(315) 781-5800

Mike (200OZ)

Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest WatkinsGlengate

Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest 73011058

http://www.theglen.com/Plan-Your-Visit/Thunder-Road-Tours.aspx

Pictures and Video from last year.
https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t4090-thunder-road-tour-at-watkins-glen-info

Last edited by 200OZ on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:32 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:57 pm

I'm in, and will take the power tour from Geneva.

Starting at someplace where there is a bathroom nearby is probably a good idea for old men like me.
Back to top Go down
roadmastercouple

roadmastercouple

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:00 pm

were in
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:34 pm

I'm in. Hopefully we can hit the road early enough this year.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:57 pm

I am in. Not sure the "Screaming Wife" will be of the right attitude to attend. Although the "Giggling" daughter is a shoe in!!!

Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:59 pm

I just love that Video! Freaking funny.

Last edited by lakeffect on Thu May 31, 2012 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dservati1

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:00 pm

I am in and very excited .. 80 in the winter war wagon?? with the kids?? wow is this going to be fun!!!!

Can my oldest son bring/drive an Impala SS on the track with us? if so that would be two cars let me know.--Dave
Back to top Go down
http://home.roadrunner.com/~raisse2/
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:07 pm

I double check the rules, but I think as long as he's 18, and has a valid drivers lic., he's good to go.

Mike

EDIT: Checked with the the Glen and them's the rules.

Last edited by 200OZ on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:12 pm

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
I am in. Not sure the "Screaming Wife" will be of the right attitude to attend. Although the "Giggling" daughter is a shoe in!!!

Nope, that ain't no hot rod you got there, Timmy. Cool
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:14 pm

I could not keep up with Nick and had Mike breathing down my neck. I am an old man with an old wagon. Shocked
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:57 am

What did you say is old and wagging?
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: New Minimum for group discount, now 15 cars   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:07 pm

The track called me and said that the minimum number of cars for the group discount is going up. It was a 10 car minimum last year, this year it's a 15 car minimum. The minimum 15 cars buying tickets will bring the per ticket prices down to $15.00.

dservati1 wrote:
I am in and very excited .. 80 in the winter war wagon?? with the kids?? wow is this going to be fun!!!!

Can my oldest son bring/drive an Impala SS on the track with us? if so that would be two cars let me know.--Dave

Confirmed: A) Drivers must be at least 18 yrs. old, have a valid drivers license, and wearing you seat belt.
B) Passengers of all ages are welcome with proper age related restraints.

Mike
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:51 am

This was fun but I am not doing it this year I might drive down to watch and take pix's from the grandstands though,..... Ok let the TBI jabs fly.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:30 pm

I have a chain.......... Shocked
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:44 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:54 am

The chain is not to tow TBI cars, it's to secure the kids in the cargo area.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:13 am

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
I have a chain.......... Shocked

Does it get yanked once in a while?
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:49 am

Do we have any more vehicles joining us at Watkins Glen for laps? It less than three weeks away.

We will be meeting up at "wegmans" parking lot. It's on RT 5 & 20, just west of rt 14. It's a big grocery store and has plenty of room to handle us, along with bathrooms at the front of the store for needed pit stops.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:52 am

I just posted this on the Impala forum in the wagon section. Maybe this will stir up some folks.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:53 am

lakeffect wrote:
Do we have any more vehicles joining us at Watkins Glen for laps? It less than three weeks away.

We will be meeting up at "wegmans" parking lot. It's on RT 5 & 20, just west of rt 14. It's a big grocery store and has plenty of room to handle us, along with bathrooms at the front of the store for needed pit stops.

At what time?
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:21 am

Mike (200OZ) is in charge of the specifics. Hopefully he'll catch this soon.
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:42 am

Meet in Wegman's parking lot at 2:30-2:45pm.

All this info, and more is in the first post.

I'll start a running list of members that have said they will be at the Glen in the first post.

Justin bailed, and Jerrod has "better things to do", so we are at 6 cars right now if dservati's son brings his short roof.

Mike
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:28 pm

Better things to do? did jarrod have the shrimp?
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:39 pm

Common guys, we need to get our 15 cars. You are all missing out!!!!
Back to top Go down
YachtDriver

YachtDriver

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:48 pm

Count me in. I had a good time last year.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:07 pm

I'm also planning on it, and should be posted up in an earlier part of this thread.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:19 am

Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Th_WatkinsGlen2011video
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:23 am

Mike, sign me up for two tickets.
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:34 am

If you get up around the 14 mark and can't find anyone to join in,.... I will gladly pay the $15 to be the 15th wagon so you guy's can roam the track for a lesser fee. I will not be going round and round though.
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:42 pm

i am in
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:26 am

sherlock9c1 wrote:

Two vehicles Joel?
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:20 pm

lakeffect wrote:
sherlock9c1 wrote:

Two vehicles Joel?
I'm not THAT talented. Smile If I buy an extra ticket and that drops the price, then I get a second ticket for another $5 which I will then use later in the summer.

My son loves to go on the track, and once upstate NY gets some more rain, we'll likely take a day trip out to Stony Brook State Park or Watkins Glen state park which is right around the corner from the track, and take 3 laps around before we head home.

My son, at age 5, is a certifiable car nut. We recently brought home one of those red plastic pedal cars with the foot pedals on the front wheels and levers on each side which steer the rear wheels.

Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Photo(2)

Within an hour he had figured out how to fishtail it and two days later he had mastered reverse 180s. Last night he was in his first car accident. He was flying down a driveway, got it sideways, was trying to correct out but before he could, the wheels caught the lip at the bottom and flipped him over. My wife and I watched it happen, and after a few seconds of silence, we heard "ouch." Laughing Razz lol! Oh it was priceless.

Last edited by sherlock9c1 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jimbeau

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:41 pm

sherlock9c1 wrote:
... after a few seconds of silence, we heard "ouch." Laughing Razz lol! Oh it was priceless.
Great stuff!
Back to top Go down
roadmastercouple

roadmastercouple

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:29 am

I will not be able to be there friday as I am needed at work sorry for the late notice guys I will be at the fest sat though
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:29 pm

i am out i got a couple week job this week . i will be leaving for the fest friday afternoon now. sorry
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com
matthimself456

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:04 pm

Just put in for vacation on the 27th. Pretty sure I'll be able to make it to this.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:02 am

I am on the bubble for Friday. Should know either way tonight or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:38 pm

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
I am on the bubble for Friday. Should know either way tonight or tomorrow.

New Clutch (another long story), fuel pump and fuel filter. Finished install today @ 3 ish. Now have 100+ miles on it. Hope to have 800 miles on it before Watkins Glen.. Should be up there some time Thursday evening.
Back to top Go down
dservati1

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:24 pm

I got the wagon in better working order (brakes, brake line, pads, shocks, and new intermediate pipe, oil & filter change) so I;m all set.

One question though - what happens if we don't get 15 cars is it off? or does the price go up?

Dave

PS My cell phone is 585 nine five three 5300 if anyone needs to contact me ... case I get lost.

Son is trying to get out of work not sure if he'll make it or not.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:26 pm

dservati1 wrote:
I got the wagon in better working order (brakes, brake line, pads, shocks, and new intermediate pipe, oil & filter change) so I;m all set.

One question though - what happens if we don't get 15 cars is it off? or does the price go up?

Dave

PS My cell phone is 585 nine five three 5300 if anyone needs to contact me ... case I get lost.

Son is trying to get out of work not sure if he'll make it or not.

The cost is $25 if we do not get 15 cars. But still WELL worth the money!!!
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:45 am

It looks like it will be $25.00 per car, but as Tim said, still worth it.

The Address of the Geneva Wegman's is posted on the first post, that's were we are meeting.

If you have any questions or problems call my cell.

585 - 733 - 8835

Mike
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:20 pm

Uhhhhh..... The track is getting paved this week, and may not be done Friday.... so the Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour is in limbo right now. The track officials won't know if the track is ready for Tours until Thursday afternoon. I'll call the track Thursday numerous times to get the word out to y'all asap.

Mike

EDIT- The Track is OPEN Disregard this post.

Last edited by 200OZ on Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:43 pm

Supposedly they have SCCA stuff going on this weekend as well. My son is supposed to be ther of Friday for Crewing.
Back to top Go down
dservati1

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:23 am

Well let us know, my son took the day off from work so he could go...will be very bummed if the track is closed...
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:25 am

07/26/2012 10:15am

I just got off the phone with the Glen folks. i cross checked with two different calls to different dept. They both indicate say the track will be available tomorrow for the Thunder Road tours.
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:52 am

Well, as Dave said, the track OPEN and we are ON for the 5:00 Thunder Road Tour. If your on the fence about coming, let me give you a little nudge to come. It's a lot of fun and well worth the $25 fee. In 2 weeks Dale Jr., Tony Stewart, Jeff Gorden, and the rest of the Sprint Cup Series drivers will be on the same track racing, and we can say that we help put some rubber on the green track! We get to drive "The boot" as well, Sprint Cup doesn't for some reason.
So come on, grab your screaming wife, and come down.... or up, to Watkins Glen International.

So again, we will meet up at the Geneva Wegman's parking lot around 2:30 pm.

If your going to be late, or you get lost give me a call. 585-733-8835

Mike

Last edited by 200OZ on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrBuick

MrBuick

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:27 am

My wagon is packed to the hilt with parts & tools. If I can get them into my hotel room I will run my SLOOOOOW wagon around the track. Otherwise, I'll just cruise down with you guys, and observe.
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:31 am

Unpack the wagon, or take it around the track loaded Cory, you'll kick your self for observing.

Mike
Back to top Go down
MrBuick

MrBuick

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:35 am

Everything stays tight for being so much in there. My wagon is about as slow, and sloppy as an LT1 wagon gets. I tried to get the 9C1 front bar, and 21mm crown vic bar on. Then toss my SS rims on it. But I didn't have parts, and ran out of time.

Looks like my G/F will be getting a work out helping me unload. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:42 am

Hey Cory, you can ride with me if you'd like. The shotgun seat is open, and the seat belt actually works again. Sorry, no back seats in at the moment for the GF.

Just meet us a Wegmans on Rt 5&20, just west of Rt14. No later than 2:30pm.
Oddly enough, just look for a bunch of guys drooling over big wagons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest   Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watkins Glen Thunder Road Tour - New York Wagon Fest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next