GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rattle hmmmmm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
roadmastercouple

roadmastercouple

Rattle hmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Rattle hmmmmm   Rattle hmmmmm Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:40 am

hey guys not been on alot lately got the nieces for summer and havnt had extra.time.
So I got home last knight and while getting ready to turn off the wagon she loopes her idle almost stalled then when she picked back up I heard the rattle. didn't see anything lose this morning does not sound like a rod sounds more like the front to middle part of the edge maybe water pump or bad bearing in the engine
Back to top Go down
jimbeau

Rattle hmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattle hmmmmm   Rattle hmmmmm Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:17 pm

Take a short box wrench and put a little grunt into each of the intake manifold bolts. They have been known to become loosened and can cause strange things to happen. It only takes a few minutes and no money.
Back to top Go down

Rattle hmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattle hmmmmm   Rattle hmmmmm Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:05 pm

jimbeau wrote:
Take a short box wrench and put a little grunt into each of the intake manifold bolts. They have been known to become loosened and can cause strange things to happen. It only takes a few minutes and no money.
jimbeau,this is NOT that kind of forum!Go put your little grunt someplace else and should you get loosened up,strange
things wont happen you perv!
Back to top Go down
jimbeau

Rattle hmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattle hmmmmm   Rattle hmmmmm Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:34 pm

sex sex sex... (shaking my head)
Back to top Go down

Rattle hmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattle hmmmmm   Rattle hmmmmm Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:00 pm

jimbeau wrote:
sex sex sex... (shaking my head)
Wont go near your last cooment!
Back to top Go down
roadmastercouple

roadmastercouple

Rattle hmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattle hmmmmm   Rattle hmmmmm Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:52 am

Water pump bearings went out
Back to top Go down

Rattle hmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattle hmmmmm   Rattle hmmmmm Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:30 am

Glad it was an easy and cheap fix. Smile
Back to top Go down
roadmastercouple

roadmastercouple

Rattle hmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattle hmmmmm   Rattle hmmmmm Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:19 pm

But got the ac fixed also out over 600 bucks garages rate is 100 hour **** im in the wrong buisiness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rattle hmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattle hmmmmm   Rattle hmmmmm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rattle hmmmmm
Page 1 of 1