GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My wagon in the fall folliage if you haven't seen it already

Go down 
+2
DBeaSSt
1993 Roady-man
6 posters
AuthorMessage
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

My wagon in the fall folliage if you haven't seen it already Empty
PostSubject: My wagon in the fall folliage if you haven't seen it already   My wagon in the fall folliage if you haven't seen it already Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:42 pm

Well here it is with the 1983 Buick Park Avenue Turbine rims and white wall tires.

My wagon in the fall folliage if you haven't seen it already HPIM3476
My wagon in the fall folliage if you haven't seen it already HPIM3478
My wagon in the fall folliage if you haven't seen it already HPIM3475
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: My wagon in the fall folliage if you haven't seen it already   My wagon in the fall folliage if you haven't seen it already Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:48 pm

Great pictures! You have some nice color up there. So dry here, everything is going from green to brown, LOL!

Love those wheels too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: My wagon in the fall folliage if you haven't seen it already   My wagon in the fall folliage if you haven't seen it already Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:40 pm

Sill green here My wagon in the fall folliage if you haven't seen it already Icon_mad I miss the changing of the leaves. Nice pics My wagon in the fall folliage if you haven't seen it already Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: My wagon in the fall folliage if you haven't seen it already   My wagon in the fall folliage if you haven't seen it already Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:59 pm

Krzdimond wrote:
Sill green here My wagon in the fall folliage if you haven't seen it already Icon_mad I miss the changing of the leaves. Nice pics My wagon in the fall folliage if you haven't seen it already Icon_cheers

we could swap homes for the winter....
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: My wagon in the fall folliage if you haven't seen it already   My wagon in the fall folliage if you haven't seen it already Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:41 pm

I just noticed the chrome trim along the top of the corner lamps and headlights. That's cool, can you elaborate some?
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: My wagon in the fall folliage if you haven't seen it already   My wagon in the fall folliage if you haven't seen it already Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:48 pm

Mike, I bought the chrome trim adhesive at Autozone. Wait until you see my next little touch. I'll post that in a few days.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: My wagon in the fall folliage if you haven't seen it already   My wagon in the fall folliage if you haven't seen it already Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:39 pm

I can never see those pics enough....you do amazing work man. Like I said before...I wish you could paint my '96 when the time comes.

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: My wagon in the fall folliage if you haven't seen it already   My wagon in the fall folliage if you haven't seen it already Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:50 pm

Chris, anythings possible, get the stuff I need to paint and i'll make a road trip.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: My wagon in the fall folliage if you haven't seen it already   My wagon in the fall folliage if you haven't seen it already Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:21 pm

1993 Roady-man wrote:
Chris, anythings possible, get the stuff I need to paint and i'll make a road trip.

Oh...we might have to talk... Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: My wagon in the fall folliage if you haven't seen it already   My wagon in the fall folliage if you haven't seen it already Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:37 pm

1993 Roady-man wrote:
8" grinder, 1 gal can of bondo,.newspaper, duct tape, 2 gal pail, number 4 yacht mop,. What a Face

Nick
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: My wagon in the fall folliage if you haven't seen it already   My wagon in the fall folliage if you haven't seen it already Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:39 pm

Chris, I don't mind traveling, also we will be heading down to florida on December 18th and when I pass your way I may stop in. We haven't put our route in stone yet. So if your not to far off the beaten path I could stop by to see what's up.
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: My wagon in the fall folliage if you haven't seen it already   My wagon in the fall folliage if you haven't seen it already Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:41 pm

Hey Nick I think I seen you filling up your flamed wagon on the rez last week or the week before. I was in a hurry ad didn't have time to stop and chat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My wagon in the fall folliage if you haven't seen it already   My wagon in the fall folliage if you haven't seen it already Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My wagon in the fall folliage if you haven't seen it already
Page 1 of 1