GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HOT RODS FOR HOSPICE Car Show Fundraiser

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caddydaddy13

Caddydaddy13

HOT RODS FOR HOSPICE Car Show Fundraiser Empty
PostSubject: HOT RODS FOR HOSPICE Car Show Fundraiser   HOT RODS FOR HOSPICE Car Show Fundraiser Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:57 am

Hey guys! We are holding a fundraising car show at our Funeral Home on Saturday September 8th from 11AM-3PM. Gates will open for cars at 10AM.

It is a fundraiser for the Isaiah House a local Hospice house here in Rochester.

Aside from the car show we will have:

Food!
Music!
A Bouncehouse!
Face Painting!
Raffles!
50/50 Raffle!
And a special apperance by the Ghostbusters of Rochester, NY!

All of the proceeds will go directly to the Isaiah House!

Help us support a great service to our community!

Hope to see some local guys there!!

It is $10 to enter a car in the show, but this will include a hot dog or hamburger and a dash plaque.

HOT RODS FOR HOSPICE Car Show Fundraiser Flyerpic1

Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: HOT RODS FOR HOSPICE Car Show Fundraiser   HOT RODS FOR HOSPICE Car Show Fundraiser Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:06 pm

Dignity !!! ,say it isn't so Adam,They sold out to the big guys?

As long as they treat you rite,that's what matters,but they ruined a few homes here in Atlantic Canada with greed.

Play your cards rite ,and you could open your own,don't let them own you.

Back on topic, take lots of pictures of the day and how well the public responds,I have had this idea myself but afraid of the reaction.

Back to top Go down
Caddydaddy13

Caddydaddy13

PostSubject: Re: HOT RODS FOR HOSPICE Car Show Fundraiser   HOT RODS FOR HOSPICE Car Show Fundraiser Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:18 am

Unfortunately due to todays forecasted severe weather we have decided to cancel our car show/fundraising event. We are planning to reschedule for Saturday September 22nd. I will keep everyone posted..... With 30mph winds and thunderstorms it is just not safe to have poeple and tents outside.
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: HOT RODS FOR HOSPICE Car Show Fundraiser   HOT RODS FOR HOSPICE Car Show Fundraiser Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:18 pm

I'll put Sept. 22nd on the calender, I will hopefully be able to make it., I want to see this Caprice of yours.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Caddydaddy13

Caddydaddy13

PostSubject: Re: HOT RODS FOR HOSPICE Car Show Fundraiser   HOT RODS FOR HOSPICE Car Show Fundraiser Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:58 am

To any Rochester NY area members, don't forget sbout the car show we are hosting this Saturday September 22 from 11AM-3PM! Hope to see some guys there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOT RODS FOR HOSPICE Car Show Fundraiser   HOT RODS FOR HOSPICE Car Show Fundraiser Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOT RODS FOR HOSPICE Car Show Fundraiser
Page 1 of 1