GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chrome Sport Wheels

Go down 
+7
Olds Weighty Eight
uxwbill
Sprocket
jayoldschool
buickestate
benn
81X11
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Chrome Sport Wheels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrome Sport Wheels   Chrome Sport Wheels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:33 pm

RWL tires look a lot better than WWs on a wagon like ours.WWs look OK on the 60s and 70s wagons but not the B bodies from the 90s!
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: Chrome Sport Wheels   Chrome Sport Wheels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:38 pm

We will agree to disagree on that one. Lorne, that gif is awesome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chrome Sport Wheels   Chrome Sport Wheels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:40 pm

Lorne,that was the best Dr Who ever!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Chrome Sport Wheels   Chrome Sport Wheels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:46 pm

Resurrect this thread. Mike I have a 230K+ OCC with LO3 and posi 3.23 rear. When I bought it from Chris and drove it home I got anywhere between 2.5 to 24 MPG in it.

Two weeks ago with 238K showing, I ran a tank at 22.5 with about 15-20 minutes of city driving, the rest at 80.

The dealer tune up sucked, Do it right, do it yourself Smile
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Chrome Sport Wheels   Chrome Sport Wheels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:45 pm

I did the fuel filter....which was a Delco so could have been original, this weekend. Also flushed the radiator, did the thermostat (also had a Delco 195 in it...might have been origianal..looked it), and changed the oil and filter with GTX 10W30.

Too soon to tell if the mileage has improved. I still get a Check Engine light if I drive any distance at steady speed on the highway. Around town it's fine, no light. Weird.

Averaging 15-17mpg.

-Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chrome Sport Wheels   Chrome Sport Wheels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:10 pm

Mike,I have a OBD 1 scan tool I can loan you!It uses the small cassette for different makes.I am sure it will work on your wagon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chrome Sport Wheels   Chrome Sport Wheels - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chrome Sport Wheels
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2