GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Flaking chrome SS wheels and tires

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scot

Flaking chrome SS wheels and tires Empty
PostSubject: Flaking chrome SS wheels and tires   Flaking chrome SS wheels and tires Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:07 am

17x8.5 Impala SS wheels and perfect center caps. Chrome wheels look ok now but have started flaking and peeling so they will get worse quickly. NO curb rash or scratches. Pictures available by email. All four wheels have 255/50-17 BFG-KDWS, 3 with half tread, one is very worn on inside tread block.
$300
Back to top Go down
Scot

PostSubject: Re: Flaking chrome SS wheels and tires   Flaking chrome SS wheels and tires Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:25 pm

Fastest Sold I've had.

SOLD
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Flaking chrome SS wheels and tires   Flaking chrome SS wheels and tires Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:55 pm

These must be the set Jim bought............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flaking chrome SS wheels and tires   Flaking chrome SS wheels and tires Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:21 pm

Not mine Tim as my set came from a soldier stationed at one of our local bases.Guys I
still want a 255/50/17 BFG KDWS with a least 50% of the tread left.2 of mine are like
new and the 3rd is about 70%.The 4th shows a lot of peglegged burnout wear and tear.
Thanks
Jim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flaking chrome SS wheels and tires   Flaking chrome SS wheels and tires Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flaking chrome SS wheels and tires
Page 1 of 1