GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for a RMW front passenger door, read carefully...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
4501 Safari

Looking for a RMW front passenger door, read carefully... Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a RMW front passenger door, read carefully...   Looking for a RMW front passenger door, read carefully... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:09 pm

Casting another piece of bread upon the wagon waters on 10/11/12...

Looking for an un-damaged and intact front passenger door for my 1995 Roadmaster Limited wagon. It is the requisite white with tan interior and wood grain. I want a complete door. I do not need one that has been "stripped". It can always be painted but trim needs to be present and presentable. Again, not asking much for an almost 18 year old car, I know, but it is surprising what is out there if one only asks.

I'm asking here before I hit the salvage companies as I'd rather keep our money in the family, so to speak.

If you have any doubt what I am talking about, communicate with me. I can field strip one of these cars with the best but I don't damage anything, even in a junk yard. I have a door with dents and scratches, so no need to buy another with the same.

Thank you for reading...I may have some wonderful piece you want, or need, so it never hurts to ask.

Richard Snipes
4501 Safari in Jax, FL
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a RMW front passenger door, read carefully...   Looking for a RMW front passenger door, read carefully... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:16 pm

I need 4 center caps for OZ Nova wheels.... trade for a door? Wink

Mike
Back to top Go down
DROLDS2U

DROLDS2U

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a RMW front passenger door, read carefully...   Looking for a RMW front passenger door, read carefully... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:49 am

you already found an un-damaged door , and it wasnt good enough, had trim removed, which would be removed to paint it correctly ????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a RMW front passenger door, read carefully...   Looking for a RMW front passenger door, read carefully... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a RMW front passenger door, read carefully...
Page 1 of 1