GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WTB RMW grill

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gastt

Gastt

WTB RMW grill Empty
PostSubject: WTB RMW grill   WTB RMW grill Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:34 pm

I am looking to purchase a RMW grill. Let me know what you have. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

WTB RMW grill Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB RMW grill   WTB RMW grill Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:18 pm

They have been in heavy demand lately, and I sold all 3 of the ones I had just a couple of weeks ago. I have an RMW grille support if you need one.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

WTB RMW grill Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB RMW grill   WTB RMW grill Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:33 pm

What is the required condition? You need it to be perfect, or just complete?
Back to top Go down
Gastt

Gastt

WTB RMW grill Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB RMW grill   WTB RMW grill Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:43 am

Looking for a grill for my daily driver/ winter beater to be. Doesn't need to be perfect.

Fred Kiehl wrote:
They have been in heavy demand lately, and I sold all 3 of the ones I had just a couple of weeks ago. I have an RMW grille support if you need one.

There was two for sale locally... both were sold before I got to them.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

WTB RMW grill Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB RMW grill   WTB RMW grill Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:13 am

I've got a near-perfect one that I'm holding on to, but also have a good driver-quality one, and a non-cracked one with bad chrome that'd be good for painting body color.

Let me check the attic. I put the two rougher ones up there last year. Will PM you if I can find them. Will sell cheap, not looking to make money, glad to help keep these cars on the road.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Gastt

Gastt

WTB RMW grill Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB RMW grill   WTB RMW grill Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:52 am

Painting the grill body color doesn't sound too bad. But I might want to keep the chrome with the driver quality piece. Let me see what you have. Thanks Mike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WTB RMW grill Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB RMW grill   WTB RMW grill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB RMW grill
Page 1 of 1