GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

94 Roadmaster Wagon Tow Package Part Out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
turbojimmy

94 Roadmaster Wagon Tow Package Part Out Empty
PostSubject: 94 Roadmaster Wagon Tow Package Part Out   94 Roadmaster Wagon Tow Package Part Out Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:25 am

We're parting out a '94 Roadmaster Wagon that we bought to restore some damage to our '96. The parts car is complete, but in pretty rough shape. If you need some hard-to-find odds and ends, particularly tow package parts, we may be able to help.

FIRST - here's what's NOT for sale: hood, windshield, vista roof, rear end.

The car is a blue "woody". Blue interior is 99% shot. There are some little trinkets left in there like:
- HVAC module
- EQ radio
- Random trim parts

All the remaining glass is good, including the rear window.

Tow package parts are in tact:
- Fan shroud
- Fan w/ clutch
- Water pump tube
- Transmission oil cooler

It also has the load leveling shocks and compressor. Not sure if the compressor works, but if someone is interested in it I can check it out.

Other than the above, there's not a lot there. But, PM me with your needs and I'll see if I have it.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: 94 Roadmaster Wagon Tow Package Part Out   94 Roadmaster Wagon Tow Package Part Out Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:37 pm

Pics of the radio?
Back to top Go down
turbojimmy

PostSubject: Re: 94 Roadmaster Wagon Tow Package Part Out   94 Roadmaster Wagon Tow Package Part Out Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:41 pm

I'll put up pics tomorrow. Thanks for your interest...
Back to top Go down
turbojimmy

PostSubject: Re: 94 Roadmaster Wagon Tow Package Part Out   94 Roadmaster Wagon Tow Package Part Out Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:43 pm

Here's some pics. Like I said, there's not much left of it but if you can think of any tidbits you need before we junk it, let me know.

In other news, my dad beat the crap out of the insurance company and extracted enough money to cover the car and damage to his property. So, Mike is feeling better about the project with the only sunk cost so far being the parts car. It will be fun rehabilitating The Betty. She deserves it.

94 Roadmaster Wagon Tow Package Part Out IMAG0016

94 Roadmaster Wagon Tow Package Part Out IMAG0015

94 Roadmaster Wagon Tow Package Part Out IMAG0014

94 Roadmaster Wagon Tow Package Part Out IMAG0013

94 Roadmaster Wagon Tow Package Part Out IMAG0012

94 Roadmaster Wagon Tow Package Part Out IMAG0011
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: 94 Roadmaster Wagon Tow Package Part Out   94 Roadmaster Wagon Tow Package Part Out Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:56 pm

Does the drivers side doors also have the rubber strip? If so im interested in both sides and that radio.
Back to top Go down
turbojimmy

PostSubject: Re: 94 Roadmaster Wagon Tow Package Part Out   94 Roadmaster Wagon Tow Package Part Out Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:52 pm

I think it does have the rubber strip on both front doors. I'll check and post back. The chrome is pretty well beat, but the rubber looks good from what I recall.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: 94 Roadmaster Wagon Tow Package Part Out   94 Roadmaster Wagon Tow Package Part Out Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:01 pm

turbojimmy wrote:
I think it does have the rubber strip on both front doors. I'll check and post back. The chrome is pretty well beat, but the rubber looks good from what I recall.

Cool. I just need the rubber. So if you have all 4 door pieces, please PM me a price for that and the radio.
Back to top Go down
turbojimmy

PostSubject: Re: 94 Roadmaster Wagon Tow Package Part Out   94 Roadmaster Wagon Tow Package Part Out Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:52 pm

Cadet57: Turns out all of the rubber is held on with aftermarket screws. It's probably no good to you then. I put a battery in the car and verified that the radio works, though. I'll PM you about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 94 Roadmaster Wagon Tow Package Part Out   94 Roadmaster Wagon Tow Package Part Out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

94 Roadmaster Wagon Tow Package Part Out
Page 1 of 1