GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I took some pics today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I took some pics today Empty
PostSubject: I took some pics today   I took some pics today Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:26 pm

This is the best one - It is a infared picture that I shot as I was walking back to the car. Glad I was in the country! We left about 8:00 in the morning and drove for about 4 hours. It was an hour before we saw another car! We had a great time.

I took some pics today Wagonb12
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: I took some pics today   I took some pics today Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:20 pm

Is that for the for sale ad? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I took some pics today   I took some pics today Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:54 pm

Nope!
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: I took some pics today   I took some pics today Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:51 pm

Very cool!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I took some pics today   I took some pics today Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:12 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I took some pics today   I took some pics today Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:24 am

Great picture Jim,you see any hungry Zombies? tongue affraid Your infrared gives it a
fatalistic appearance!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I took some pics today   I took some pics today Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:20 pm

Ya know - I can't see a thing with that camera - no view finder! Ok it has one but it is locked when it is in the infared mode so I couldnt see the hungry Zombies in the first place!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I took some pics today   I took some pics today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I took some pics today
Page 1 of 1