GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One for Texas Mike

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cadet57

Cadet57

One for Texas Mike Empty
PostSubject: One for Texas Mike   One for Texas Mike Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:23 am

Spotted this outside BJ's this morning. I was surprised how clean it was minus that bumper. And judging by the plates, it was just put on the road.

One for Texas Mike 2013-02-25_10-32-03_917_zps5330a731
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

One for Texas Mike Empty
PostSubject: Re: One for Texas Mike   One for Texas Mike Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:01 pm

Ahh glad to see there are a few left. A coupe too, hard to find those. Too bad it's got the iron duke in it and not the 2.8 V6. Still and all good to see on still chugging. I'd say it's an 83-85 model. They started putting those wheels on these in '83, same ones offered on the Celebrity.

It's odd that the bumper is body colored. The only Citations with body colored bumpers were the X-11 sport models and the ultra-rare Citation XS model, but both the X-11 and the XS had rear spoilers.

Thanks for the post! Made me smile!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Gastt

Gastt

One for Texas Mike Empty
PostSubject: Re: One for Texas Mike   One for Texas Mike Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:30 pm

It's probably body color because they wanted to paint over the rust. lol
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

One for Texas Mike Empty
PostSubject: Re: One for Texas Mike   One for Texas Mike Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:07 pm

Saw the car again today. I was right, it was just put on the road. A teenage girl is driving it. She looks like she hates it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One for Texas Mike Empty
PostSubject: Re: One for Texas Mike   One for Texas Mike Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One for Texas Mike
Page 1 of 1