GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lights Out 4 Pics- Awesome Caprice Drag Wagon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BoxWagon

BoxWagon

Lights Out 4 Pics- Awesome Caprice Drag Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Lights Out 4 Pics- Awesome Caprice Drag Wagon   Lights Out 4 Pics- Awesome Caprice Drag Wagon Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:39 pm

Just some pictures from the Lights Out 4 Outlaw race. This photographer takes some great pictures. Lots of awesome cars, but I'm sure you guys could guess one of my favorites.

Check it out and look through the other pages. There's more shots of the Caprice. I'm curious if anyone knows about this fine wagon.

http://drd-photos.smugmug.com/Cars/South-Georgia-Motorsport-Park/Lights-Out-4-22113/28128440_HZzvSc#!i=2387882955&k=4BRRgSL

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lights Out 4 Pics- Awesome Caprice Drag Wagon   Lights Out 4 Pics- Awesome Caprice Drag Wagon Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:51 pm

Thats the fastest B body wagon in the quarter mile on the planet.Should see the BADD wheelstands he use to pull early in the wagons career.Just punch up wheel standing caprice wagon.
Back to top Go down
BoxWagon

BoxWagon

PostSubject: Re: Lights Out 4 Pics- Awesome Caprice Drag Wagon   Lights Out 4 Pics- Awesome Caprice Drag Wagon Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:57 pm

I see now that it is the Morris wagon. I didn't recognize it with the color change and new bumper. Still awesome none the less.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lights Out 4 Pics- Awesome Caprice Drag Wagon   Lights Out 4 Pics- Awesome Caprice Drag Wagon Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:13 pm

Think his best time to date is in the sevens at close to 190 mph.Thats fast no matter what kinda car you,re driving!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lights Out 4 Pics- Awesome Caprice Drag Wagon   Lights Out 4 Pics- Awesome Caprice Drag Wagon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lights Out 4 Pics- Awesome Caprice Drag Wagon
Page 1 of 1