GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Down to 2 Wagons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rh96ss

Down to 2 Wagons Empty
PostSubject: Down to 2 Wagons   Down to 2 Wagons Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 8:06 pm

Sold one of my Wagons today.
SSpot as it was nicknamed is gone. It was my First B-wagon, second B-Body. From NY to FL and now on to TX.
124816 miles. I had it for almost 20k and 5 years.
It will be missed.
It has come a long way
Down to 2 Wagons 5294180011_large

Down to 2 Wagons 5294180015_large
Back to top Go down
ArlingtonSS

Down to 2 Wagons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down to 2 Wagons   Down to 2 Wagons Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:48 am

This looks like a nice wagon. Where in Texas is it headed?

I've seen the beautiful 95 MGM that you drove to HossFest this year. What is the other one?
Back to top Go down
rh96ss

Down to 2 Wagons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down to 2 Wagons   Down to 2 Wagons Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:21 am

I drove it to Allen, where my in-laws live. The new owner picked it up and drove home to Keller. It is no SEMA car. It takes pics pretty good but has some flaws, they all do. Pretty much stock if you overlook the cut driver's seat for the Blazer shifter console, Blazer overhead console, Z28 cluster, flash to pass, side marker lights, Impala SS wheels and CPT tranny.

The second wagon I bought was is a 1995 DGGM wagon much like yours. I bought it sight unseen with a salvage title to use for parts for the on I just sold. It was in too nice to paart out so for $600 I had the frame straightened, bought a new bumper and tailgate and got it on the road. Much more into it now.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

Down to 2 Wagons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down to 2 Wagons   Down to 2 Wagons Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:40 pm

Sweet wagon, you can't keep them all though.....but I know how it feels to let one go Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Sponsored content

Down to 2 Wagons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down to 2 Wagons   Down to 2 Wagons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Down to 2 Wagons
Page 1 of 1