GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????

Go down 
+4
Gastt
Lynol
scoffman
81X11
8 posters
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????? Empty
PostSubject: ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????   ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????? Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:28 pm

Since the Denali is in the shop today I backed the Custom Cruiser out of the garage for the first time in two weeks, took the kids to school and then came on in to work.

Just went to lunch. I'd like to give a big THANK YOU to the schmuck that scratch/dented the door on my spotless 21-year-old Oldsmobile station wagon and didn't bother to leave a note! I'm sure to you it just looked like and old car, to me, it's a classic. I hope Karma catches up with so really soon you careless jerk!!!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????? 963860_10201269788697439_737431584_o
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????? 963867_10201269787937420_204032480_o
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????? 977765_10201269789137450_797475218_o

What's next?????

Back to top Go down
scoffman

scoffman

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????   ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????? Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:30 pm

81X11 wrote:

What's next?????

Time to change your signature from "-92 Custom Cruiser - Clean Cruiser!" to scratch and dent special eh? geek

Just picking on you.

That really sucks. It's one of the reasons I park my car way the heck out in BFE at my work.

I hope you find who ever did it and leave a couple extra spots on their vehicle. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lynol

Lynol

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????   ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????? Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:51 pm

That sucks, dude. Was it even done with a car, or did someone scrape something on it? Maybe it was a shopping cart or stroller or something. If it was done with a car, they probably had no idea they even hit it. Some people are oblivious. Thank god the metal piece of the trim was spared! My OCC's trim has some nice flattened spots from dumbass parking lot drivers. It could have been a lot worse, just keep saying that to calm yourself down, lol. Some delivery guy dropping off furniture at my work years ago was backing up a tractor trailer, and hooked the bumper of a pickup and dragged it into another parked car -he left and told no one, but we had a camera pointed right at that lot! They got him.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????   ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????? Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:09 pm

It was in the Dell corporate parking lot...so it wasn't a shopping cart.

So goofy....

I'll buff it out...and hopefully the dents won't show. Shallow.
Back to top Go down
Gastt

Gastt

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????   ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????? Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:15 pm

PDR
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????   ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????? Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:14 pm

Will see about it. PDR that is. Had it done on my Firebird a few years back and you could not tell where the dent was after they were done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????   ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????? Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:28 pm

First off,are you allowed to park in corporate?Second with corporate parking the cameras are usually trained on the lot a lot more often.Some classless noncar moron probably thought it was no bid deal dinging a old wagon and now is the time to find out who it was and get even which I know you wont do anyway.You cant have anything nice anymore unless you have to money to hire security to watch it for you!
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????   ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????? Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:48 pm

Dat Suxs
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????   ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????? Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:20 am

I was able to compound the scratches out last night and being a white car it looks fine unless you look flat down the side, and then you can see two new shallow dents in that door. Glad the paint itself was not damaged.

If it bothers me enough I bet the paintless dent guy could fix it, but they are shallow.

It still updates me how little repsect people have for other's property. Oh well.

No cameras in the parking lot, period. Oh well.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
scoffman

scoffman

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????   ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????? Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 2:36 pm

Just start denting the crap out of every car in your work parking lot until you feel better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????   ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????? Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:35 pm

Dont punish the cars for the owners antics!
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????   ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????? Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:59 pm

Next time can you make the pics a little bigger? It was hard to see the damage.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????   ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????? Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:10 pm

That sucks, dude. Sad
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????   ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????? Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:40 pm

scoffman wrote:
Just start denting the crap out of every car in your work parking lot until you feel better.

Lol!!

Sorry about your wagon Mike...someone banged up a piece of Jade's trim over the weekend. Was parked at some Amish Salvage store. Prob a horse.

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????   ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????
Page 1 of 1