GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Red interior bits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprocket

Sprocket

Red interior bits Empty
PostSubject: Red interior bits   Red interior bits Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:06 pm

Just bought 92 OCC. the right hand side of the dash, the AC vent area. Not the vent itself (have a couple of those), but the actual dash plastic for that right side. It's been broken off the dash!

High hopes but if anyone runs across Red leather front seat skins for an OCC. the back and 3rd row are perfrect both both fronts are done on the seat area (backs are ok)

For all my interior bits on hand are beige or dark blue.....willing to trade for other parts.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Red interior bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red interior bits   Red interior bits Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:14 am

The passenger's side vent piece is a separate piece that fits on a pin under the dash with a clip holding it to the support. The RMs have the same piece with a color coded vent instead of black. I may have one, or be able to get one for you. I was at the junk yard yesterday, and could have picked one up. I will check my stash, and if I do not have one on hand, I may be going again on Sat. to help someone pull and engine.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Red interior bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red interior bits   Red interior bits Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:03 pm

I have one. $20 shipped. I accept "to friends and family" paypal at jfkiehl@ij.net. Send your address separately
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

Red interior bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red interior bits   Red interior bits Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:32 pm

parts no longer needed, car is being sold as is to a 'friendly'
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Red interior bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red interior bits   Red interior bits Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:16 pm

If he needs the part, I have it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Red interior bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red interior bits   Red interior bits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red interior bits
Page 1 of 1