GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Any volunteers for moderator(s)?

Go down 
+4
Krzdimond
DBeaSSt
IMPALADAKID
93wgn
8 posters
AuthorMessage
93wgn

93wgn

Any volunteers for moderator(s)? Empty
PostSubject: Any volunteers for moderator(s)?   Any volunteers for moderator(s)? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:40 am

If this board starts getting busy(hopefully it will and stay that way), we will need some moderators as I can't and don't want to be the only guy keepin' things in check.

We will need to establish some rules(I wish we didn't but...) and have some reliable people who would be willing to help out...

If you want to be a moderator, post up and let me know where you want to mod...
Back to top Go down
https://gmlongroof.4umer.com
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Any volunteers for moderator(s)?   Any volunteers for moderator(s)? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:54 am

I could moderate the For Sale section. Razz

You got pm 93wgn.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Any volunteers for moderator(s)?   Any volunteers for moderator(s)? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:16 am

I don't mind helping out. Just not the Misk section if it's anything like ISSF's. Shocked Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Any volunteers for moderator(s)?   Any volunteers for moderator(s)? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:25 pm

I'm game Basketball

(God, I love these new smileys cheers cheers cheers cheers geek geek bounce )

Not sure what section yet, but I will help out wherever you need

Robert
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Any volunteers for moderator(s)?   Any volunteers for moderator(s)? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:10 pm

DBeaSSt wrote:
I don't mind helping out. Just not the Misk section if it's anything like ISSF's. Shocked Wink
Sally! Razz
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Any volunteers for moderator(s)?   Any volunteers for moderator(s)? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:39 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
DBeaSSt wrote:
Sally! Razz

See, you've already hurt my feelings. flower pale lol! (emoticons are fun)

Let me know where ya want me, I'd be happy to start deleting posts at any time. What a Face
Back to top Go down
93wgn

93wgn

PostSubject: Re: Any volunteers for moderator(s)?   Any volunteers for moderator(s)? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:04 am

Mike, how's about here... Wink Welcome to Mod status... cheers
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Any volunteers for moderator(s)?   Any volunteers for moderator(s)? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:17 am

muwahahahaaa! scratch

I pledge to you, my supporters, to endeavor to moderate this section to the best of my ability and for the betterment of.. um... Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
FlashGumby

FlashGumby

PostSubject: How about tech (for now)   Any volunteers for moderator(s)? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:58 am

I'll gladly bow to somebody who REALLY knows what they're doing, but I'd like to help where I can.

-Scott
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Any volunteers for moderator(s)?   Any volunteers for moderator(s)? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:49 pm

DBeaSSt wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
DBeaSSt wrote:
Sally! Razz

See, you've already hurt my feelings. flower pale lol! (emoticons are fun)

Let me know where ya want me, I'd be happy to start deleting posts at any time. What a Face
Probably mine. geek
I just deleted one of my own. I wrote and posted a new thread, then read the rules all the way to the bottom. scratch
Back to top Go down
68BBWGN

PostSubject: Re: Any volunteers for moderator(s)?   Any volunteers for moderator(s)? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:55 pm

I should be able to help in moderating. Just tell me what I got to do.
Back to top Go down
93wgn

93wgn

PostSubject: Re: Any volunteers for moderator(s)?   Any volunteers for moderator(s)? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:10 am

Hey, we're flexible here... bounce

As far as being a Moderator on here... basically, you just need to keep an eye on the posts to make sure that nobody is getting out of hand. MOST of the guys who will show up here are good guys but the occasional "anal port" will come alone and try to piss down your back and tell ya it's rainin... If they keep startin' crap, you get to warn them to cease & decist, if they keep it up, I personally will kick them off... Just so nobody thinks that YOU are the bad guy...

I hope it never comes to that but you always have ONE...
Back to top Go down
92SS Wagon

92SS Wagon

PostSubject: Re: Any volunteers for moderator(s)?   Any volunteers for moderator(s)? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:57 am

I'd love to help out if it's needed Very Happy Thanks for the invite Joe I appreciate it. Nice forum.

DJ
Back to top Go down
http://www.bowmanhunter.com
93wgn

93wgn

PostSubject: Re: Any volunteers for moderator(s)?   Any volunteers for moderator(s)? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:15 am

DJ,
Thanks for stoppin over! Been thinkin of an audio/video section. Maybe you can man that ship... Wink
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Any volunteers for moderator(s)?   Any volunteers for moderator(s)? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:56 pm

DBeaSSt wrote:

Awe comon Mike, ISSF MISK isn't so bad. Twisted Evil

93 - I know things are pretty calm now, but lmk if you ever need a hand dude - haha, even in your "misk". Either way, kudos for stepping up.

Peace,

John
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any volunteers for moderator(s)?   Any volunteers for moderator(s)? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any volunteers for moderator(s)?
Page 1 of 1