GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So a little body repair on the "new" addition to the fleet

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

So a little body repair on the "new" addition to the fleet Empty
PostSubject: So a little body repair on the "new" addition to the fleet   So a little body repair on the "new" addition to the fleet Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:51 am

NO not a wagon.

My mom was getting rid of her car as she needed a minivan with a lift for a scooter. I really stinks to see those you love get old. So my dad wanted to get rid of their Mercury Sable.

I appears to be fairly clean with a bit of cancer in the rockers (under the moldings for now). A buddy of mine offered to drive it down to me as he had to come to down to see me anyway. He went to my folks and picked it up with all of the paperwork and plates I did ahead of time. Parked it in his driveway. Well his son went to leave with their good car and BANG!

So a little body repair on the "new" addition to the fleet 20130830_1006042_zps1ae35626

So I feel terrible because my buddy now has his car bashed in and my car on his mind as well. I hate when you ask someone to do you a favor and it backfires. He felt terrible as it was in his care and blamo.

He had to do an insurance claim to fix his car so both cars were covered under his policy. All good for me. So when on the road this week I found another fender off a Sable that was the exact color match. How did I do?

So a little body repair on the "new" addition to the fleet 20130907_0910362_zps7e34fa3a

So a little body repair on the "new" addition to the fleet 20130907_0910412_zpsd70cd1df
Back to top Go down
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

PostSubject: Re: So a little body repair on the "new" addition to the fleet   So a little body repair on the "new" addition to the fleet Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 11:12 am

Looks like you buffed it out right nicely. Razz 
Back to top Go down
http://www.lakelandraceway.com/friends_garage

PostSubject: Re: So a little body repair on the "new" addition to the fleet   So a little body repair on the "new" addition to the fleet Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:26 pm

Looks good Tim,hope it helps your friend with the guilty feelings.
Back to top Go down
JoeT

JoeT

PostSubject: Re: So a little body repair on the "new" addition to the fleet   So a little body repair on the "new" addition to the fleet Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:59 pm

Nice work, Tim!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: So a little body repair on the "new" addition to the fleet   So a little body repair on the "new" addition to the fleet Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:03 pm

No one will ever notice. It's a taurus. No one looks at those anyways. Smile

Nice job, though! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: So a little body repair on the "new" addition to the fleet   So a little body repair on the "new" addition to the fleet Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:27 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
No one will ever notice. It's a taurus. No one looks at those anyways. Smile

No exaggeration there!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So a little body repair on the "new" addition to the fleet   So a little body repair on the "new" addition to the fleet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So a little body repair on the "new" addition to the fleet
Page 1 of 1