GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A new addition to the "Fleet", can you say "Trifecta"? (almost) NEW PICS!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Acme Racer

Acme Racer

Location : Wandering aimlessly about Daytona Beach, FL, or in the Hospital

A new addition to the "Fleet", can you say "Trifecta"? (almost) NEW PICS!!! Empty
PostSubject: A new addition to the "Fleet", can you say "Trifecta"? (almost) NEW PICS!!!   A new addition to the "Fleet", can you say "Trifecta"? (almost) NEW PICS!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:56 pm

Hi Gang
Well, I finally found one, a LAB OCC wagon to complete the "Trifecta"! Very Happy Well, almost Smile Its a 91, our "GSX" and "Yenko Impala SS" wagons are '92s. I'm going to get it early in the AM tomorrow (Thurs) before I leave for Pigeon Forge for the Grand Run this weekend. Heres a "teaser" pic below. All original, 68K on the clock, one senior owner car. This will replace her "GS" woody wagon as her "Daily Driver", now that she only drives less than 3 miles one way to work now. Very Happy

Larry

A new addition to the "Fleet", can you say "Trifecta"? (almost) NEW PICS!!! 1991OCC68K

Last edited by Acme Racer on Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

A new addition to the "Fleet", can you say "Trifecta"? (almost) NEW PICS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the "Fleet", can you say "Trifecta"? (almost) NEW PICS!!!   A new addition to the "Fleet", can you say "Trifecta"? (almost) NEW PICS!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:58 pm

!!!! Shocked Congrats!! That looks so clean Smile Very pretty color too...seems everyone is getting an OCC...now I want one!

I hope you put up more pics!! (lol..I know....but I gotta ask Wink )
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Acme Racer

Acme Racer

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the "Fleet", can you say "Trifecta"? (almost) NEW PICS!!!   A new addition to the "Fleet", can you say "Trifecta"? (almost) NEW PICS!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:21 pm

Hi Brokechello
When I get back from "The Grand Run" in Pigeon Forge, TN., I'll take some pics for ya, I promice. Very Happy Gotta get packed and loaded for the trip. Ya know, they made less than 7K OCC's, and I have had 4 not counting this one. Very Happy

Larry
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the "Fleet", can you say "Trifecta"? (almost) NEW PICS!!!   A new addition to the "Fleet", can you say "Trifecta"? (almost) NEW PICS!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:05 am

Nice find, congrats! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the "Fleet", can you say "Trifecta"? (almost) NEW PICS!!!   A new addition to the "Fleet", can you say "Trifecta"? (almost) NEW PICS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:09 pm

more pics after I get it home on Tuesday, used as a work car so the interior is not so great but with 101k,pretty good paint, and fairly new tires how could I not....

A new addition to the "Fleet", can you say "Trifecta"? (almost) NEW PICS!!! 3n83ma3p15T75P95R999ic5e06a972f091548
Back to top Go down
Acme Racer

Acme Racer

PostSubject: More Pics   A new addition to the "Fleet", can you say "Trifecta"? (almost) NEW PICS!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:53 pm

Hi Gang
Heres the much awaited LAB OCC wagon pics for ya! Very Happy These were taken in the driveway today. I'll try and get better ones later this week. This will be the wifes new daily driver.

Larry

A new addition to the "Fleet", can you say "Trifecta"? (almost) NEW PICS!!! 1991OCC68Kathome1

A new addition to the "Fleet", can you say "Trifecta"? (almost) NEW PICS!!! 1991OCC68Kathome2

A new addition to the "Fleet", can you say "Trifecta"? (almost) NEW PICS!!! 1991OCC68Kathome3
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the "Fleet", can you say "Trifecta"? (almost) NEW PICS!!!   A new addition to the "Fleet", can you say "Trifecta"? (almost) NEW PICS!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:43 pm

Beautiful! I think it will make a nice DD! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the "Fleet", can you say "Trifecta"? (almost) NEW PICS!!!   A new addition to the "Fleet", can you say "Trifecta"? (almost) NEW PICS!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new addition to the "Fleet", can you say "Trifecta"? (almost) NEW PICS!!!
Page 1 of 1