GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roady front bumper chrome trim

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
95BRMW

95BRMW

Roady front bumper chrome trim Empty
PostSubject: Roady front bumper chrome trim   Roady front bumper chrome trim Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:37 pm

At the first Florida WF I went to I heard from someone here that chrome trim can be bought for front bumpers of Roadmaster wagons. The piece I'm talking about is the thin strip on the top between the body color flat part and the black rub strip, not the stainless on the front edge. The pieces on my mess of a 96 are chrome-less and held on by drywall screws (fancy stuff there!). Anyone know where I can get some of this?
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Roady front bumper chrome trim   Roady front bumper chrome trim Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:47 pm

I just sent a box of new stuff with my car..... I do not know the number, but I got it at autozone.
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Roady front bumper chrome trim   Roady front bumper chrome trim Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 11:09 pm

Thanks Robert, that's a good start, gives me a place to look for it.
Back to top Go down
Wagoninabox

Wagoninabox

PostSubject: Re: Roady front bumper chrome trim   Roady front bumper chrome trim Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 11:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roady front bumper chrome trim   Roady front bumper chrome trim Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roady front bumper chrome trim
Page 1 of 1