GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Black with woodgrain Roady

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark 96 Roady

Black with woodgrain Roady  Empty
PostSubject: Black with woodgrain Roady    Black with woodgrain Roady  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:33 pm

Is this a rare combination? The car is a 92, black, woodgrain, tan leather interior. I saw it at a junkyard today. I've never seen one before. And it is definatly a factory paint job.
Back to top Go down
Wagoninabox

Wagoninabox

PostSubject: Re: Black with woodgrain Roady    Black with woodgrain Roady  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:29 pm

My favorite combo including interior! So sad to see these get crushed. Black was fairly rare from what I have read.
Back to top Go down
Krash Kadillak

Krash Kadillak

PostSubject: Re: Black with woodgrain Roady    Black with woodgrain Roady  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 7:35 pm

Yes, a very rare combination. For the life of me I don't understand why there were not more made like this. Looks very classy - especially with the tan interior.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black with woodgrain Roady    Black with woodgrain Roady  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black with woodgrain Roady
Page 1 of 1