GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

4dr rear wheel well trim?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

4dr rear wheel well trim? Empty
PostSubject: 4dr rear wheel well trim?   4dr rear wheel well trim? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 7:13 pm

does anyone know if the earlier caprice 4dr chrome rear wheel well trim fit the wagons? thanks
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: 4dr rear wheel well trim?   4dr rear wheel well trim? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 9:30 pm

I walked by 3 at Harrys yesterday. Sorry I would have pulled one for you.
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: 4dr rear wheel well trim?   4dr rear wheel well trim? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:16 am

I would say no, since the after market fender skirts for our wagons and the early caprice sedans have different profiles, the openings look similar but are not the same.
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: 4dr rear wheel well trim?   4dr rear wheel well trim? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:22 am

thanks guys i saw a 4dr in jy that had real clean set and was not sure. going up today to get a couple little things
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: 4dr rear wheel well trim?   4dr rear wheel well trim? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:50 pm

They can be made to fit. You may have to drill a couple of holes. Dave Servati on ISSF bought a pair from me and got them to work. For the price, it is worth taking a chance.
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: 4dr rear wheel well trim?   4dr rear wheel well trim? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:40 pm

thanks fred . i went already and got a couple parts. i got the front wheel well trim and also took the top hinges for the doors they are 91s i also got the rubber plug for firewall that on wagons has the rear window washer running threw it and got all 4 inside door handle trim parts. all for 15.00. if i get a chance i will go back for the rear wheel well trim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4dr rear wheel well trim?   4dr rear wheel well trim? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4dr rear wheel well trim?
Page 1 of 1