GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1994 Right Side Front inner fender?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kingpin

1994 Right Side Front inner fender? Empty
PostSubject: 1994 Right Side Front inner fender?   1994 Right Side Front inner fender? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 2:54 pm

Hello

Are these still available in any form? NOS or used or aftermarket. I have a 1994 Roadmaster Wagon and the inner fender is rusted out under the battery tray. I have a new battery tray but not much left to mount to.'
How much time involved to swap out inner fender?

Suggestions?

Thanks
Glen
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: 1994 Right Side Front inner fender?   1994 Right Side Front inner fender? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 5:39 pm

you are talking about the wheel well correct ? it has the rad overflow mounted to it. i had the same problem. you can find them in jy in good shape sometimes. i got mine off craigslist. someone hear might have one. i have a spare dr side one but not the pass side one
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: 1994 Right Side Front inner fender?   1994 Right Side Front inner fender? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:03 pm

They are only available used. I have one that needs a patch panel welded to it. I have the patch panel as well. I would part with it for $30 plus shipping of $60 by greyhound. The right wheelhouse is the hardest one to find. They are usually rotted from battery acid outgassing. Whenever I find a good one I pick it. I have a set of 91-93 wheelhouses. The 91-93s will bolt up to the car, but the holes for the accessories are different. I do not want to split the set of 91-93s. I am asking 120 plus $70 Greyhound shipping for them.

The Caprice sedan, and all wagon wheelhouses are the same for 91-93, and 94-96 cars. The Roadmaster sedan wheelhouse may also be usable with a little reshaping for the different wheel openings. I have not tried it, but they look basically the same. If the running length of the opening is the same, you could just reshape the curve a little. There aren't any 94-96s with good wheelhouses in the yards here right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1994 Right Side Front inner fender?   1994 Right Side Front inner fender? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1994 Right Side Front inner fender?
Page 1 of 1