GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just got home from Illinois!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom Wingo

Tom Wingo

Just got home from Illinois!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Just got home from Illinois!!!!   Just got home from Illinois!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:27 pm

I just got home from Illinois-drove from Brunswick GA to Dale IL in the Roadmaster....stopped in Nashville to visit some friends in the music business..check out the Wood Brothers new song The Muse....I am back in GA and I have one thing to say...I do get a great feeling driving up the interstate in that Roadmaster....what a ride..new exhaust system sounds good...looking forward to my next trip...south FL for the week of Thanksgiving..stopping back by the turkey run Dayton on the way back north....got a teardrop camper to pull behind the roadmaster....life is good....next spring Wagon Fest Daytona then off to Montana via the Power Tour....later TW Cool 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just got home from Illinois!!!!   Just got home from Illinois!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:33 pm

Glad your wagon ran great and your trip went well.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Just got home from Illinois!!!!   Just got home from Illinois!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 3:26 am

Did you lock the front door and sit down and rest on your porch?
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Just got home from Illinois!!!!   Just got home from Illinois!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:51 am

Imagination sets in, pretty soon I'm singing,
Doo, doo, doo, Looking out my back door.
Back to top Go down
Tom Wingo

Tom Wingo

PostSubject: Re: Just got home from Illinois!!!!   Just got home from Illinois!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:29 am

you guys got it----CCR was in my ear as I went down the road...........
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Just got home from Illinois!!!!   Just got home from Illinois!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 7:09 pm

Hard to beat a good wagon road trip!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just got home from Illinois!!!!   Just got home from Illinois!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just got home from Illinois!!!!
Page 1 of 1