GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone plannin a trip thru Illinois towards Philly that can pickup an Engine?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
93wgn

93wgn

Anyone plannin a trip thru Illinois towards Philly that can pickup an Engine? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone plannin a trip thru Illinois towards Philly that can pickup an Engine?   Anyone plannin a trip thru Illinois towards Philly that can pickup an Engine? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:22 am

I need an engine picked up in Illinois and brought somewhere near Philadelphia. Can anyone help??? It is out of the car and ready to be loaded... (50 dodge flathead 6 & trans)
Back to top Go down
https://gmlongroof.4umer.com
68BBWGN

Anyone plannin a trip thru Illinois towards Philly that can pickup an Engine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone plannin a trip thru Illinois towards Philly that can pickup an Engine?   Anyone plannin a trip thru Illinois towards Philly that can pickup an Engine? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:09 pm

Where at in IL?? I might be able to get it to Toledo or Dayton.
Back to top Go down
93wgn

93wgn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone plannin a trip thru Illinois towards Philly that can pickup an Engine?   Anyone plannin a trip thru Illinois towards Philly that can pickup an Engine? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:35 pm

It's located in Wheaton, IL...
Back to top Go down
68BBWGN

PostSubject: Re: Anyone plannin a trip thru Illinois towards Philly that can pickup an Engine?   Anyone plannin a trip thru Illinois towards Philly that can pickup an Engine? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:49 am

Let me map it out & see what I can do. When do you need it by??
Back to top Go down
93wgn

93wgn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone plannin a trip thru Illinois towards Philly that can pickup an Engine?   Anyone plannin a trip thru Illinois towards Philly that can pickup an Engine? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:37 pm

No rush at all on my part. Not sure on the other guy yet...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone plannin a trip thru Illinois towards Philly that can pickup an Engine?   Anyone plannin a trip thru Illinois towards Philly that can pickup an Engine? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone plannin a trip thru Illinois towards Philly that can pickup an Engine?
Page 1 of 1