GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hood and headlight swap

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

hood and headlight swap Empty
PostSubject: hood and headlight swap   hood and headlight swap Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 1:55 am

I am curious as to if the hood and headlights are interchangeable between a 91 OCC and a 94 Caprice or RM.
if someone has a picture of the out come of the swap id really appreciate it
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: hood and headlight swap   hood and headlight swap Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:24 am

same parts,..
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: hood and headlight swap   hood and headlight swap Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:49 am

The only difference between the 94 and the 91 is the insulator on the inside of the hood. The 91 has an indent for the toaster, and the 94 does not. The lights are the same, and if you get the mounting brackets, they are easier to install. Removing the capsule from the bracket is more difficult, and you have to align them either way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hood and headlight swap   hood and headlight swap Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 2:20 pm

thanks i dont really like the split grille on the OCC and i wasn't really sure if i wanted to swap them and endup rubbing or having a large gap between the fenders
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: hood and headlight swap   hood and headlight swap Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:38 pm

The grille for the OCC will fit in the exact same space as the Caprice. They are directly interchangeable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hood and headlight swap   hood and headlight swap Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hood and headlight swap
Page 1 of 1