GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How does the OCC front bumper differ from the Caprice?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark 96 Roady

How does the OCC front bumper differ from the Caprice? Empty
PostSubject: How does the OCC front bumper differ from the Caprice?   How does the OCC front bumper differ from the Caprice? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:08 pm

I was looking at pictures of the two, and other than an opening in the lower front of the OCC, they look the same. I have a perfect OCC grill and grill mount, and was wondering if I got a Caprice bumper assembly (much easier to find than the OCC) if I could put the Caprice bumper with the OCC grill on my Roady and not have any big gaps or overlaps anywhere. I can't find the chrome parts for the Roady bumper (mine are all bent out of shape), and I think the Caprice cover looks cleaner anyway. Has anyone done this particular swap?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Downward

Dr. Downward

How does the OCC front bumper differ from the Caprice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How does the OCC front bumper differ from the Caprice?   How does the OCC front bumper differ from the Caprice? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:34 pm

Yup works perfect. Caprice bumper with occ grille AND either caprice or occ grille support is a perfect fit
Back to top Go down

How does the OCC front bumper differ from the Caprice?
Page 1 of 1