GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where can I find parts?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
harrisons13

harrisons13

Where can I find parts? Empty
PostSubject: Where can I find parts?   Where can I find parts? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:39 pm

Hello B-Body experts and enthusiasts! I am looking at buying a '94 RMW, and I was wondering how easy it is, and where I can find parts that I would need if something were to happen. CARiD has a great selection, but I was curious where else I could find them.Roadmaster parts
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkqi6xKihlvfX82nZ3nmCHQ?view_as
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find parts?   Where can I find parts? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 12:02 am

Fred Kiehl, right here on this board has many of the wagon specific parts. For maintenance items, RockAuto.com is your friend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lakelandraceway.com/friends_garage
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find parts?   Where can I find parts? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 6:53 am

Yes, right here on the forums is a good place to start. car-part.com is a database of salvage yards that you can search or of course your local salvage yards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find parts?   Where can I find parts? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 7:42 am

I don't think you'll have any problems finding parts. Although you can't get everything new, there are plenty of used parts out there and these wagons frequent the junkyards, as they aren't rare, by any means. You will also have to learn to fix and repair things as most of us have done.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find parts?   Where can I find parts? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:09 am

The door interiors for the 94-96 Roadmasters are almost impossible to find. The dash pad tends to crack, and is difficult to find as well. Other than that you can get most parts used. The junk yard will become your second home. You should watch the forum to find out what parts are difficult or impossible to find, and there are some repair threads for the parts that break. Keep a "spare" for those that are most difficult to find, like the fly-away panels on the rear doors. If you are mechanically inclined, get the Factory Service Manual, and it will be a great help when and if you have a problem.
Back to top Go down
harrisons13

harrisons13

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find parts?   Where can I find parts? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 11:03 am

Ok, thanks. Also it's pretty much rust free, and has 115,000 miles. Thanks for the help!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkqi6xKihlvfX82nZ3nmCHQ?view_as
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find parts?   Where can I find parts? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where can I find parts?
Page 1 of 1