GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio

Go down 
+9
j2rossit
sandalboy692
andy0107
lakeffect
Mark 96 Roady
Guinness
Bowtieogrelt1
silverfox103
batcar
13 posters
AuthorMessage
batcar

batcar

96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Empty
PostSubject: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:46 pm

Parting out a 96 Roadmaster Estate, good doors fenders, tailgate and interior . Car is gold with wood sides, cloth interior.
Motor, trans, computer, rear end, headlights and taillights are sold. Thanks Steve
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:23 pm

PM sent

Tom
Back to top Go down
Bowtieogrelt1

Bowtieogrelt1

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 2:27 pm

Are you willing to ship? If so how are the door panels and do you by chance have the cargo cover?

Thanks
Kris
Back to top Go down
batcar

batcar

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:35 pm

Bowtieogrelt1 wrote:
Are you willing to ship? If so how are the door panels and do you by chance have the cargo cover?

Thanks
Kris

Yes on shipping, drivers door panel is cracked around door handle and on panel itself. Passengers is good but missing top wood grain, rears are good, all have some fading on the top vinyl (maybe a re dye would help this). Also no cargo cover. Thanks Steve
Back to top Go down
Guinness

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 1:27 pm

Hi. Are the "run channels"/weather strips on the front doors in good shape?. Also I am looking for the horizontal screw on weather strips on each side of the windshield if the are in good shape. I am sending my wagon off to the body shop on Monday for a new paint job. Thanks, Alan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alanjames.ca
Mark 96 Roady

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:17 am

How is the front bumper chrome trim? Any of them undamaged?
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 12:28 pm

Mark, you have mail, I sent a PM.
Back to top Go down
batcar

batcar

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:42 pm

Guinness wrote:
Hi. Are the "run channels"/weather strips on the front doors in good shape?. Also I am looking for the horizontal screw on weather strips on each side of the windshield if the are in good shape. I am sending my wagon off to the body shop on Monday for a new paint job. Thanks, Alan.

Which are the run channels ? The one on the body that seals the top of the front and rear doors ?
Back to top Go down
batcar

batcar

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:43 pm

Mark 96 Roady wrote:
How is the front bumper chrome trim? Any of them undamaged?
Mark, both are bad Steve
Back to top Go down
Mark 96 Roady

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:53 pm

How long will you be keeping the car? I have a house in Lakewood, and will be back in Cleveland probably within the next month. How is the rear compartment trim (spare tire cover, cover on the other side, inside tail gate trim).
Back to top Go down
batcar

batcar

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:26 pm

Mark 96 Roady wrote:
How long will you be keeping the car? I have a house in Lakewood, and will be back in Cleveland probably within the next month. How is the rear compartment trim (spare tire cover, cover on the other side, inside tail gate trim).

Let me check it out and get back to you.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 7:57 am

Batcar, check your Private Messages.

Dave
Back to top Go down
batcar

batcar

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 1:45 pm

Mark 96 Roady wrote:

Mark the side compartment trims looks real good.......tailgate trim is nicked up but not horrible, I will send you pictures
Back to top Go down
Mark 96 Roady

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 9:41 pm

I see you mentioned that the outside is gold, but you don't mention the inside color. Tan, I hope?? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
batcar

batcar

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 8:33 am

Mark 96 Roady wrote:
I see you mentioned that the outside is gold, but you don't mention the inside color. Tan, I hope?? Thanks.

It's tan.
Back to top Go down
andy0107

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 11:36 am

Hello there,

Do you have the driver's side seatbelt and operating retractor?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
sandalboy692

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:45 pm

Do you still have the hood? Looking for one in reasonable shape already painted gold.
Back to top Go down
batcar

batcar

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 10:20 pm

andy0107 wrote:
Hello there,

Thanks.

Andy, I'm out of town, I have it, and will check the condition when I get home. Thanks Steve
Back to top Go down
batcar

batcar

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 10:22 pm

sandalboy692 wrote:
Do you still have the hood? Looking for one in reasonable shape already painted gold.

Sorry, the only body damage to the car is the hood. Steve
Back to top Go down
j2rossit

j2rossit

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 8:08 am

Did the wipers work properly on delay and did the horns work?  I need the wiper motor cap (the part on the front with the circuit board in it) and the A-note horn (the rearward one) for a 92 RMW.
I would also want the bolts that mount the horns (I'm adding 4-note horns to my Caddy)
Back to top Go down
wildcatman65

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:34 am

Would you have the rubber strip for the drivers side rear door? or the whole trim piece?
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 10:28 am

Thanks to Kevin the Collector, just had the seats delivered to WF. Great shape and couldn't be happier.

Thanks Steve!

Tom
Back to top Go down
batcar

batcar

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:55 pm

j2rossit wrote:
Did the wipers work properly on delay and did the horns work?  I need the wiper motor cap (the part on the front with the circuit board in it) and the A-note horn (the rearward one) for a 92 RMW.
I would also want the bolts that mount the horns (I'm adding 4-note horns to my Caddy)

PM sent Steve

Back to top Go down
batcar

batcar

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:58 pm

silverfox103 wrote:
Thanks to Kevin the Collector, just had the seats delivered to WF.  Great shape and couldn't be happier.

Thanks Steve!

Tom
Glad your happy.  Cool 
Back to top Go down
batcar

batcar

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:05 pm

wildcatman65 wrote:
Would you have the rubber strip for the drivers side rear door? or the whole trim piece?
Thanks!

If your talking about the rubber that wraps the driver rear door jamb then yes I do. Steve
Back to top Go down
batcar

batcar

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:08 pm

andy0107 wrote:
Hello there,

Thanks.

Andy Yes I have it $15.00 plus shipping sound fair?
Back to top Go down
wildcatman65

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 7:03 am

Sorry but I mean the door trim or belt molding, the stainless strip with the rubber insert.
Back to top Go down
batcar

batcar

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:46 am

wildcatman65 wrote:
Sorry but I mean the door trim or belt molding, the stainless strip with the rubber insert.

They have screws through the rubber. affraid 
Back to top Go down
wildcatman65

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:03 am

I can't seem to find one anywhere, maybe I could try plugging the holes with silicone at least until I can find a good one It would be a 20-footer but........how much for it?
Thanks for your help!
Steve
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 12:47 pm

wildcatman65 wrote:
I can't seem to find one anywhere, maybe I could try plugging the holes with silicone at least until I can find a good one It would be a 20-footer but........how much for it?
Thanks for your help!
Steve

I have a whole set of the rubber trim minus the tailgate strip, and the PS tail light piece that came from the same car. Looking to sell it as a set though since it's so complete.
Back to top Go down
wildcatman65

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 1:43 pm

OK I'll go for it, how much?
Thanks!
Steve
Back to top Go down
Danr63

Danr63

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 6:58 pm

I am looking for the fuel tank and the rear section of the fuel line (filter back) and the return line. Would you still have any of these parts. I live in Mchenry, IL (Chicago area) Do you ship?
Back to top Go down
batcar

batcar

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:34 pm

Danr63 wrote:
I am looking for the fuel tank and the rear section of the fuel line (filter back) and the return line. Would you still have any of these parts. I live in Mchenry, IL (Chicago area) Do you ship?

I will check the condition of the lines this weekend, I don't think I can ship a fuel tank.....not sure I
f it's allowed.
Back to top Go down
j2rossit

j2rossit

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 8:54 am

You can, but it has to be by ground and there are certain "Dangerous goods transportation" proceedures that need to be followed and things declared. I would look into it carefully even for the fuel lines since they are used. There are a lot of surprising items that fall under the dangerous goods transportation including car speakers. I'm not sure quite why they fall under that list but they do.
Back to top Go down
Danr63

Danr63

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:36 pm

I am looking into what it would take to send this via UPS. could you please send me your e-mail address? Thanks dan
Back to top Go down
j2rossit

j2rossit

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 6:32 pm

batcar wrote:
j2rossit wrote:

PM sent     Steve

Did you ever get a chance to look at the wiper motor cover?
Back to top Go down
dnvrdisc

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 11:06 pm

Looking for the center section of the steering wheel...the part that has the airbag. Do you have one? It comes off with two torx screws from the back of the steering wheel.
Thanks,
Bob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio   96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

96 Roadmaster wagon parting out Cleveland Ohio
Page 1 of 1