GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

rubber floormat?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
frederickflintstone

frederickflintstone

rubber floormat? Empty
PostSubject: rubber floormat?   rubber floormat? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:12 pm

anybody replace their carpeting with a rubber floormat like a base level truck has?
I live in the sticks and park on dirt (not even gravel) I always wear boots and so the carpets of my cars get trashed. just wondered if anyone had done it here.
Back to top Go down

rubber floormat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: rubber floormat?   rubber floormat? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 2:14 pm

Some 9c1 caprices had a rubber floor as standard. The floor carpet is the same for both wagon and sedan, so you could find one of those and do that.
Back to top Go down
frederickflintstone

frederickflintstone

rubber floormat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: rubber floormat?   rubber floormat? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 2:20 pm

Stingroo wrote:
Some 9c1 caprices had a rubber floor as standard. The floor carpet is the same for both wagon and sedan, so you could find one of those and do that.

I found that most places that offer molded carpet do floormat as well in fact I have my choice of black, tan, grey and one or two other colors.  
I just was wondering if someone has done it.

my carpet is not perfect, and I go mountain biking and generally have dirt in whatever I drive. I thought this might be a better option.

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/x,carcode,1022151,parttype,1264

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=1172458&cc=1022151
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

rubber floormat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: rubber floormat?   rubber floormat? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 3:42 pm

If you can get a good 9C1 rubber floor with no splits or a hole where the driver's foot is, it will be better than an aftermarket rubber one. Pressure wash, install.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rubber floormat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: rubber floormat?   rubber floormat? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rubber floormat?
Page 1 of 1