GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Woodward Dream Cruise

Go down 
+2
JoeT
bamalongroof
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bamalongroof

bamalongroof

Woodward Dream Cruise Empty
PostSubject: Woodward Dream Cruise   Woodward Dream Cruise Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 4:55 pm

Is anyone going to the Woodward Dream Cruise on August 16 this year? I will be there visiting family and enjoying coney dogs and hot rods... Jeff
Back to top Go down
JoeT

JoeT

PostSubject: Re: Woodward Dream Cruise   Woodward Dream Cruise Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:45 pm

I live a few miles from Woodward, so I'm there every year.
When are you going to be in the area? I find it more fun to park and walk on Saturday. Driving is more fun early interest week when the crowds and traffic are lighter.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Woodward Dream Cruise   Woodward Dream Cruise Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 10:01 pm

What ever happened to Bewber? He's not around here of late. He was always up for the Woodward Cruise.
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Woodward Dream Cruise   Woodward Dream Cruise Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 10:19 pm

I'll be there
Back to top Go down
bamalongroof

bamalongroof

PostSubject: Re: Woodward Dream Cruise   Woodward Dream Cruise Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 12:04 am

JoeT wrote:
I live a few miles from Woodward, so I'm there every year.
When are you going to be in the area? I find it more fun to park and walk on Saturday. Driving is more fun early interest week when the crowds and traffic are lighter.

My family has a condo at 12 and Woodward that I will be at Wednesday night thru Saturday but on Saturday I go to my Uncles they live on the North side of Normandy Park (13 and Woodward area) always a great time.. I will have my white wagon son and 3 dogs and would be nice to meet up on Thursday or Friday for coffee or a coney. Saturday gets to be a madhouse.... Jeff
Back to top Go down
frederickflintstone

frederickflintstone

PostSubject: Re: Woodward Dream Cruise   Woodward Dream Cruise Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:11 pm

I usually go, I didn't last year. I usually take the jeep (link in sig line) I want to get my LeSabre convertible going for this year but that may not happen. I may just take the wagon.
I plan on being there Thursday and Friday evening, and probably Saturday.

when I lived in Oakland Co I would go every night before M-F then hit flint on Saturday.

I really don't like crowds, but I want my kid to see everything.

if you need a hair cut go to "the Chop Shop" on 11 mile in Berkley, an old friend owns it.
Back to top Go down
frederickflintstone

frederickflintstone

PostSubject: Re: Woodward Dream Cruise   Woodward Dream Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 7:34 am

it is looking more and more like it is going to be the wagon at dream cruise. I talked with a Buick friend and he will hit back to the bricks in flint in the AM then dream cruise in the evening. my guess is I-75 will see a ton of nice cars going back and forth.
Back to top Go down
bamalongroof

bamalongroof

PostSubject: Re: Woodward Dream Cruise   Woodward Dream Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 12:20 pm

Looks as though my trip is cancelled having trouble with my left eye and its hard to see as well as I would like to do the drive. Jeff
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Woodward Dream Cruise   Woodward Dream Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 7:58 pm

Jeff, main thing is getting a handle on the health situation. I work in the vision care field.

There will always be other events. Without vision none of them will matter.

Dave
Back to top Go down
batcar

batcar

PostSubject: Re: Woodward Dream Cruise   Woodward Dream Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 10:49 pm

Back to the Bricks Thursday and Saturday......Woodward on Friday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woodward Dream Cruise   Woodward Dream Cruise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woodward Dream Cruise
Page 1 of 1