GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LO5 AIR system vacuum solenoid for 92 RMW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
j2rossit

j2rossit

LO5 AIR system vacuum solenoid for 92 RMW Empty
PostSubject: LO5 AIR system vacuum solenoid for 92 RMW   LO5 AIR system vacuum solenoid for 92 RMW Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 12:16 pm

Hi All,
I need the AIR system vacuum solenoid (at least that's what I think it is) that's mounted beside the passenger side valve cover. I was taking the vacuum line off to hook up a vacuum gauge but the vacuum line nipple broke off so I had to glue the vacuum line in place but I doubt it's very well sealed.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: LO5 AIR system vacuum solenoid for 92 RMW   LO5 AIR system vacuum solenoid for 92 RMW Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 9:04 pm

I may be able to get one for you. I will check on my next visit to the yard. You could just plug the line, or cap it at the T. Unless you need it for emissions, the whole AIR system is just added weight.

I would like $30 shipped to Canada.
Back to top Go down
benn

benn

PostSubject: Re: LO5 AIR system vacuum solenoid for 92 RMW   LO5 AIR system vacuum solenoid for 92 RMW Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 12:10 am

if your ever in kingston ontario i deleted my air system and you can have the parts, my vacuum solenoid has all the fittings intact but the tabs that keep the two halfs together broke off. zip ties fixed it perfectly for me.
Back to top Go down
j2rossit

j2rossit

PostSubject: Re: LO5 AIR system vacuum solenoid for 92 RMW   LO5 AIR system vacuum solenoid for 92 RMW Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 9:36 pm

Thanks guys,
Benn, I'll be driving through Kingston on Friday, I'll PM you for the times to see if they jive with your schedule.
Fred, If I can't meet up with Benn or for some reason the parts wont work for me, I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
j2rossit

j2rossit

PostSubject: Re: LO5 AIR system vacuum solenoid for 92 RMW   LO5 AIR system vacuum solenoid for 92 RMW Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 5:46 pm

Thanks Ben,
I installed the solenoid today and it seems to have fixed my vacuum leak. There is a little cover that mounts overtop of the solenoid to hold it in place. It's a real bugger to take on and off some I'm guessing that's why you had zip ties on yours.
Back to top Go down
benn

benn

PostSubject: Re: LO5 AIR system vacuum solenoid for 92 RMW   LO5 AIR system vacuum solenoid for 92 RMW Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 6:17 pm

No problem man! Happy to hear it went to good use. I still have some other parts left over. I'd rather see them put to use then sit around or be thrown out. There free also...

Complete L05 air intake, full tbi exuahst minus manifolds and y pipe and some ac stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LO5 AIR system vacuum solenoid for 92 RMW   LO5 AIR system vacuum solenoid for 92 RMW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LO5 AIR system vacuum solenoid for 92 RMW
Page 1 of 1