GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Steel Lower radiator tube 94-96 RMW Max cooling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skier

Steel Lower radiator tube 94-96 RMW Max cooling Empty
PostSubject: Steel Lower radiator tube 94-96 RMW Max cooling   Steel Lower radiator tube 94-96 RMW Max cooling Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 10:33 pm

I need the steel tubing that goes between the two rubber lower radiator hoses for the Max cooling on the 94-96 LT-1 engines. I have a 1995 RMW that has the heavy duty tow package. At some point 3-5 years ago I suspect the lower (passenger side) radiator hose was replaced with a DAYCO 71703 hose. This is for the non towing vehicles. It fits and works fine as I can see. The FSM states the steel center section is for protection from the Clutch fan. This Part is not availble from dealerships or aftermarket that I can find. The GM Parts East show a diagrams for the part with number 16 but no description or part number and stating it is not available. If any one knows where I can get one or even has a rusty not usable one to use as a pattern to fabricate a new one please respond.

Chris
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Steel Lower radiator tube 94-96 RMW Max cooling   Steel Lower radiator tube 94-96 RMW Max cooling Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 8:37 am

It would probably be easier to convert to the dual fan system, than to find the metal hose.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Steel Lower radiator tube 94-96 RMW Max cooling   Steel Lower radiator tube 94-96 RMW Max cooling Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 9:39 am

PM sent.

I have one.

Tom

ayilar likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel Lower radiator tube 94-96 RMW Max cooling   Steel Lower radiator tube 94-96 RMW Max cooling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steel Lower radiator tube 94-96 RMW Max cooling
Page 1 of 1