GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Buick rally wheels and tires

Go down 
+11
1993 Roady-man
mtrhead79
buickestate
68GS400
Cletus
Skipper
jusntime
The Roadmaster
WagonLover
silverfox103
What2Do96
15 posters
AuthorMessage
What2Do96

Buick rally wheels and tires Empty
PostSubject: Buick rally wheels and tires   Buick rally wheels and tires Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010 - 15:00

I just bought this 64 Lesabre wagon and was wondering if these wheels would peak anyones interest. I am going with Astro Supremes and skinny whitewalls and would like to sell these wheels. It would be a few weeks before they'd be available. They are 5x5 bolt pattern.
Buick rally wheels and tires Lesabre
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Buick rally wheels and tires   Buick rally wheels and tires Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010 - 15:30

Where are you located?

thanks

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
WagonLover

WagonLover

PostSubject: Re: Buick rally wheels and tires   Buick rally wheels and tires Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010 - 16:05

wow.. beautiful wagon.. how much?..
Back to top Go down
https://www.photobucket.com/wagonlover
What2Do96

PostSubject: Re: Buick rally wheels and tires   Buick rally wheels and tires Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010 - 16:42

I'm located in Minneapolis, MN. How much for the wheels and tires? I don't know what they'd be worth. I'll say $400 or best offer I guess. Like I said though, it'll be a few weeks before I'll take them off and put the new ones on. Just seeing if there's interest. Thanks
Back to top Go down
What2Do96

PostSubject: Re: Buick rally wheels and tires   Buick rally wheels and tires Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010 - 22:41

Here's a closer pic of the wheel...
Buick rally wheels and tires Wheel
Back to top Go down
The Roadmaster

The Roadmaster

PostSubject: Re: Buick rally wheels and tires   Buick rally wheels and tires Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010 - 19:25

The wheels are nice, but I'd have to have the car too.

How much for the entire package? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jusntime

jusntime

PostSubject: Re: Buick rally wheels and tires   Buick rally wheels and tires Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 14:00

I just put a set of these on my Wagon.

The ones I found had been stored in a garage for several years, but cleaned up nicely.

I used neverdull on the chrome and repainted the black with some high temp wrinkle paint from advance auto.
Buick rally wheels and tires Buick_12

Buick rally wheels and tires Buick_13

Buick rally wheels and tires Buick_14
I should have pictures of them on the car today...
Back to top Go down
The Roadmaster

The Roadmaster

PostSubject: Re: Buick rally wheels and tires   Buick rally wheels and tires Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 17:11

I just picked up a 5x5 set like those too. Same Center Caps, mine aren't so great.

I want to stay with that style cap, but, these are not in good enough shape for me to keep them on.

To avoid a pitfall, which caps will NOT fit these wheels for replacement if I can't stay with this style?

Side: Anyone have experience with Continental Conti Trac 225/75R15's?
Back to top Go down
jusntime

jusntime

PostSubject: Re: Buick rally wheels and tires   Buick rally wheels and tires Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 21:22

I just put these on my wagon and I think they look GREAT!

Buick rally wheels and tires Buick_15

Buick rally wheels and tires Buick_16

Buick rally wheels and tires Buick_17
Back to top Go down
The Roadmaster

The Roadmaster

PostSubject: Re: Buick rally wheels and tires   Buick rally wheels and tires Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 22:23

jusntime wrote:

Looking good. I ran those Tiger Paws on my S10 pickup. OK for that application but are they "quiet" on your boat?
Back to top Go down
Skipper

Skipper

PostSubject: Re: Buick rally wheels and tires   Buick rally wheels and tires Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 8:21

Is that the same bolt pattern as the 94 RMW?
Back to top Go down
Cletus

Cletus

PostSubject: Re: Buick rally wheels and tires   Buick rally wheels and tires Icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul 2010 - 0:51

jusntime wrote:

That car is really nice lookin especially with those wheels....cant wait to get mine tinted like that.

Skipper wrote:
Is that the same bolt pattern as the 94 RMW?
Yes 5x5.
I just put a set from a '73 LeSabre on my '94. Bitchin..
Buick rally wheels and tires HPIM0533
Buick rally wheels and tires HPIM0536
Back to top Go down
http://vulturesawait.com
68GS400

68GS400

PostSubject: Re: Buick rally wheels and tires   Buick rally wheels and tires Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011 - 21:19

What is width of those Buick rims? 6 or 7"
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Buick rally wheels and tires   Buick rally wheels and tires Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011 - 21:58

68GS400 wrote:
What is width of those Buick rims? 6 or 7"

depends they came in both 6 and 7, and some have different back spacing depending on if they were riv, or full size wagon. Mine were New NOS for a mid 80's lesabre wagon and do not fit rivs

Buick rally wheels and tires DSC01122
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: Buick rally wheels and tires   Buick rally wheels and tires Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011 - 22:39

i think mike 200oz is looking for a set
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Buick rally wheels and tires   Buick rally wheels and tires Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011 - 21:35

Yeah Mike is looking for the 7" ones.
Back to top Go down
Pleasure Trip

PostSubject: Re: Buick rally wheels and tires   Buick rally wheels and tires Icon_minitimeTue 6 Sep 2011 - 11:43

Like this treatment and have the rallywheels a few years now. What I don't like is they rust too readily and expensive to restore. Im going to a winter wheel soon and saying goodbye to rallys next spring.
Back to top Go down
rimsvet

PostSubject: Re: Buick rally wheels and tires   Buick rally wheels and tires Icon_minitimeThu 5 Jan 2012 - 10:08

I have a lead on a set of buick rallies from a 72 LeSabre are those 6 or 7 inchers? I really like the look of the 7 inchers. What year buicks did they come on? Thanks guys.
Bryan
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Buick rally wheels and tires   Buick rally wheels and tires Icon_minitimeThu 5 Jan 2012 - 10:36

7 inch came on the station wagons. And the majority of the rims out there are 6 inch. You just might get lucky, but you never know. Remember to measure from the inside of the lip to the other side, NOT the outside of the lip.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Buick rally wheels and tires   Buick rally wheels and tires Icon_minitimeThu 5 Jan 2012 - 10:36

I love these wheels too. Have a spare set that needs to be cleaned up, and a nice set on the '79 Electra. Classy!

Buick rally wheels and tires New09020
Back to top Go down
AzDon

AzDon

PostSubject: Re: Buick rally wheels and tires   Buick rally wheels and tires Icon_minitimeThu 5 Jan 2012 - 13:05

Those wheels were available on both big cars and mid-size, so be certain of that they are 5on5 before buying them! If the caps have a "R" on them (Riviera) they are most likely correct!
Back to top Go down
http://v-driveboat.com
rimsvet

PostSubject: Re: Buick rally wheels and tires   Buick rally wheels and tires Icon_minitimeThu 5 Jan 2012 - 14:56

Thanks, I do know for sure they are 5x5. But not sure if the 72's came with 6 or 7 inch wide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buick rally wheels and tires   Buick rally wheels and tires Icon_minitimeThu 5 Jan 2012 - 15:09

The standard Riv came with 6s and the GS with the 7s.
As I Remember
Jim
Back to top Go down
rimsvet

PostSubject: Re: Buick rally wheels and tires   Buick rally wheels and tires Icon_minitimeThu 5 Jan 2012 - 16:06

He's claiming they are 7" from a 72 LeSabre. Not sure if he's measuring inside the bead or from edge to edge. The guy has not been too diligent to return my messages, and they are located 2 hours from me, that is why I'm doing my own research here. Thanks, guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buick rally wheels and tires   Buick rally wheels and tires Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buick rally wheels and tires
Page 1 of 1