GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i feel ashamed..

Go down 
+4
silverfox103
phantom 309
brokecello
regal4gear
8 posters
AuthorMessage
regal4gear

i feel ashamed.. Empty
PostSubject: i feel ashamed..   i feel ashamed.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:08 pm

I've been around and owned wagons all my life and i just discovered this place. i should explore the interwebs more often it seems Razz
my mom had a vega wagon when i was born, when that rotted out they got a used renault wagon but quickly realized how dumb that was and bought an 87 caprice wagon new with the olds 307, manual windows and locks in a maroon/maroon combo. sadly the old girl went to the junkyard last month, drivetrain was tired and the rust was getting too far advanced, hard to see her go since i was 5 when i had my first ride but can't save em all. my first project was an 82 olds cutlass cruiser with a knocking 3.8 that i pulled in favor of a chevy 350/th350, that fell to the wayside for other projects and i sold it to a buddy last summer. it now has a turbo 3.8/2004r/ 8.5 from a grand national and that thing is an animal! currently i have an 83 cutlass cruiser with a 307/th250/3.73 8.5 that is the long term project, has all new tubular control arms front and rear, aluminum hood, front bumper, and drums. olds 350 will be built for it hopefully starting this year, havent decided on transmission yet. 83 regal estate is the other g-wagon in the fleet, 70 buick 350 with a muncie m-20 4 speed that i just started for the first time last week, still needs plenty of tinkering but it was nice to hear it run and move around on its own. for the b-body side of me i have a 91 olds custom cruiser with a 305/700r4 that you will see in the for sale section, it was meant to be a winter car but just never happened and the yard needs some emptying. 68 ford country sedan is the lone ford product, 390/C6/9" so the drivetrain is bulletproof and its a very nice car but eh..its still a ford. non wagon rides are a 96 caprice police car with the LT1 which is another reason i'm selling the big olds, its hard to go from the 9C1's handling and power to the slow cushy olds haha. 71 c/20 pickup with a 292 L6 and 3 speed handles the hauling duties and the 69 bel air 4 door is the old school project with a 250 L6, muncie M-21, manual steering, and manual brakes. also a 96 jeep grand cherokee out there somewhere that is just a fix and sell kinda deal. my fleet and i reside in manchester, NH.
i feel ashamed.. Wheels001
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

i feel ashamed.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i feel ashamed..   i feel ashamed.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:28 pm

Ahh..welcome. I see you are in NH Smile Good luck with the OCC sale...I have a feeling it will go quick!

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
phantom 309

phantom 309

i feel ashamed.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i feel ashamed..   i feel ashamed.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:32 pm

you should be ashamed,.
what is this,.? longroof of the month for may already? Silversox put you up to this bio in the first post?

bout time you got here,.

nick
Back to top Go down

i feel ashamed.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i feel ashamed..   i feel ashamed.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:49 pm

That Cutlass Cruiser is sweet. I like the wheels. Smile
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

i feel ashamed.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i feel ashamed..   i feel ashamed.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:54 pm

Welcome aboard!

That's quite a collection you have. Nick he is definitely Longroof of the Month material. There's a bunch of guys from Manchester / Nashua area on this site and check out this site: https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/lrom-f24/august-wagon-of-the-month-t470.htm

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
regal4gear

i feel ashamed.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i feel ashamed..   i feel ashamed.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:10 pm

haha i was directed here by phastLO5 on 9C1.net. sad i know, spend too much time wrenching on them all i guess Razz

I'm actually going back to a set of black factory olds rally wheels on the cutlass this year, i like the ET slots but they corrode on the bead and leak aaall the time, drives me nuts. plus with the drop spindles up front and incorrect offset they hit the lower control arms at like 3/4 turn, makes an ugly sound.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

i feel ashamed.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i feel ashamed..   i feel ashamed.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:43 pm

I think I may have seen that thing on the road a few times, actually. Smile

Glad you found us!

Also check out BADASS of NE, our local forum. Keep ya up to date with mod days and club events and such. Wink
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

i feel ashamed.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i feel ashamed..   i feel ashamed.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:09 pm

Welcome to Longroof!
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
phastlt1

i feel ashamed.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i feel ashamed..   i feel ashamed.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:33 pm

Glad to see you made it here....welcome
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

i feel ashamed.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i feel ashamed..   i feel ashamed.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:18 pm

welcome to the forum. lol, I thought I had alot of cars laying around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i feel ashamed.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i feel ashamed..   i feel ashamed.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i feel ashamed..
Page 1 of 1