GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need PART for 1994 Buick Roadmaster Wagon - Please HELP!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Need PART for 1994 Buick Roadmaster Wagon - Please HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Need PART for 1994 Buick Roadmaster Wagon - Please HELP!!!   Need PART for 1994 Buick Roadmaster Wagon - Please HELP!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:32 pm

If anyone knows where I can find these parts for my 1994 Buick Roadmaster Wagon, I would really appreciate it. This weekend, the FAN BELT TENSIONER and part of the MOUNTING BRACKET completely broke off. This car has 2 belts (the serpentine and the fan belt). I ONLY need the tensioner and bracket for the FAN BELT. We have looked locally at several junk yards without any luck. My car has the LT1 350 engine and there might be some other 1994 GM cars that have these parts. Please help if you have any idea where I can find these 2 parts. I love this wagon and I want to keep it going and going!! Thanks for taking the time to read this post. I look forward to hearing from some of you!!
Back to top Go down

Need PART for 1994 Buick Roadmaster Wagon - Please HELP!!!
Page 1 of 1