GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Stickman

The Stickman

The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project Empty
PostSubject: The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project   The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 6:53 pm

Well It is about time I started one for this car. And the car has already cost me blood. I cut my finger/hand with the grinder. My room mate Sarah was there and saw my hand and said I definitely need to go to the ER. Now she didn't tell me at the time. But she told me after that she could see the tendon. The Doc said I just missed it. Pretty darn lucky. I was cutting a bracket off as I was doing an LED light install in my bumper. I installed 4 inch LED's that are frenched into the bumper. The stock grill and bumper are being used as I like them better than what was on it when I bought it. Here are some pics. The first is the before pic. A video will be posted at the bottom.
The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project MyFederalHearseCaddyBumper2_zps4c0c61fc

The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project LED%20bumper%20install1_zpssl4h7evk

The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project LED%20bumper%20install2_zps4jltbhys

Back to top Go down
The Stickman

The Stickman

PostSubject: Re: The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project   The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 7:13 pm

Now Let me tell you a little more about the car. It is a 1996 Cadillac Hearse made by Federal and the model is The Heritage. It is fully loaded and has full power leather seats on both sides. It has an LT-1 that has been re-prom'd and has the Hooker Competition header with dual cats. It has a complete AutoMeter Phantom gauge cluster in the dash. It has stock the 14 bolt 9.5 rearend in it. The rear gear is now a Grizzly 4.10 unit with an Eaton Tru Trac diff. It also has UMI upper and lower control arms in the rear. It will have 17X9.5 wheels with BFG G-Force Sports 275/40-17 tires. I will be lowering it but how much I am not sure yet. I have to see if my Eibachs will work and if so how much they drop it. The car will also get some custom body work besides the cowl hood and bumper mods, when it starts getting warmer.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project   The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 10:48 am

Cool...Id never think someone would put round headlights on a newer Fleetwood like that...it has a mean look! Nice LED turns too!

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project   The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 9:25 am

Very nice Stick!
Back to top Go down
The Stickman

The Stickman

PostSubject: Re: The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project   The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 11:34 pm

Ok time for an update. I have done a few more things to the front end to clean it up but it still needs lots of work. Also have the wheels and tires for it but the tires aren't mounted on the wheels yet. Hope to get that done this week. I have also gotten Blue LED's for the dash which looks rather cool if you ask me. I am very pleased with that. I also put in the front Eibach springs from my old Custom Cruiser. Dropped the nose down where I want. Hope to get the rear springs in this week too. I just hope all the extra weight doesn't make it sag in the rear. Here are some pics.

The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project Painted%20Caddy%20bumper%20and%20grill3_zpssrev7zkl

The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project Painted%20Caddy%20Bumper%20and%20Grill5_zpsnhtki92g

The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project Painted%20Caddy%20Bumper%20and%20grill6_zpshitvk0ix

The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project HSTV%20Wheels%20test%20fit1_zpsvyp1vrdf

The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project HSTV%20new%20wheels%20test%20fit2_zpspvesjapq

The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project Blue%20LEDs%20in%20the%20gauges3_zpszoe53fel

The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project Lowered%20front%20end%201_zpsmdvedfns

The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project Lowered%20front%20end%202_zpsmhcwwmuv

The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project Lowered%20front%20end%203_zpszoxbagwz

The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project Lowered%20front%20end%205_zpspzlfreke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project   The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 9:42 am

Who makes your new wheels and whats the size and offset?Looks a lot like my chrome BBS wheels that I just replaced!
Back to top Go down
The Stickman

The Stickman

PostSubject: Re: The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project   The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:06 pm

Flasheroo wrote:
Who makes your new wheels and whats the size and offset?Looks a lot like my chrome BBS wheels that I just replaced!

They are made by JNC and are 17X9.5 and I think the offset is 32.
Back to top Go down
1tireman

1tireman

PostSubject: Re: The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project   The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 9:37 pm

Lookin' good!
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project   The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 10:54 am

Its got a Mad Max meets the Dead Delivery service vibe to it... Cool
Back to top Go down
The Stickman

The Stickman

PostSubject: Re: The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project   The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 10:37 pm

Now sitting level and fully lowered. It is really getting there.
The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project Stanced5_zpsszgihlsn

The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project Stanced3_zpsby2gdjwu

The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project Stanced4_zpskw3wb38d

The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project Stanced2_zpsic1unkeq

The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project Stanced1_zpscajlj00o
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project   The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 7:40 am

Nice!
Back to top Go down
The Stickman

The Stickman

PostSubject: Re: The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project   The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 9:50 pm

I have some new pics with the new wheels and tires on. Slight rub on the right rear but that should be fixed Saturday. They are 17X9.5 JNC's with 275/40-17 BFG G-Force Sports Comp2's
The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project WP_20150430_18_21_02_Pro__highres_zps2u2rtzkn

The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project WP_20150430_18_21_16_Pro__highres_zpswiznwmqy

The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project WP_20150430_18_22_48_Pro__highres_zpsb4wnxnpj

The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project WP_20150430_18_23_00_Pro__highres_zpsl5reejbh

The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project WP_20150430_18_23_08_Pro__highres_zpsjrqznf2z

The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project WP_20150430_18_23_23_Pro__highres_zpsw2svk53e

The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project WP_20150430_18_23_35_Pro__highres_zpslfyj5r55
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project   The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 11:47 pm

Are those new wheels 5x5 or are you using adapters.I went to their website but could only find 5x4.75" wheels?Looks awesome by the way,stance is perfect!
Back to top Go down
The Stickman

The Stickman

PostSubject: Re: The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project   The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:47 pm

Flasheroo wrote:
Are those new wheels 5x5 or are you using adapters.I went to their website but could only find 5x4.75" wheels?Looks awesome by the way,stance is perfect!

The wheels are 5X114.3. I am using 1.5 inch adapters.
Back to top Go down
The Stickman

The Stickman

PostSubject: Re: The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project   The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 10:05 pm

Tiny update. I finally got a new 15 inch steering wheel to replace the 13 inch version that was on the car. What a difference. It steers and turns better. It was way over sensitive with the other one on it. I can now see all my gauges. Well except the fuel gauge which is obscured by the wiper/turn signal stalk and tilt mechanism. I also hit up the 2 best U Pull-it yards around and not a Fleetwood to be found. So I will have to look elsewhere for front fenders.
Back to top Go down
The Stickman

The Stickman

PostSubject: Re: The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project   The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 10:53 pm

Well I got some things done. The car has new fenders and the blinker block off panels are done better and sealed off better. There are also little LEDs for side marker and blinkers. I also sealed up the holes in the rear quarters and rattle canned the car satin black so it is all one color.
The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project WP_20150808_10_52_53_Pro__highres_zpsbfdfy8wp

The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project WP_20150808_10_53_06_Pro__highres_zpstcnsqshp

The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project WP_20150808_10_53_21_Pro__highres_zps25htfzer

The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project WP_20150808_10_53_29_Pro__highres_zpshmure4rm

The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project WP_20150808_10_53_42_Pro__highres_zpsr1rruhk4

Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project   The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 10:37 am

Gotcha a new nickname for the ride,"Zombie Camper." What do you think? What a Face Its looking good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project   The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stickman's Federal Cadillac Heritage Hearse project
Page 1 of 1