GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tri Y Headers, RAISS, 4 New Hotchkis Springs, etc.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
caprice181

caprice181

Tri Y Headers, RAISS, 4 New Hotchkis Springs, etc. Empty
PostSubject: Tri Y Headers, RAISS, 4 New Hotchkis Springs, etc.   Tri Y Headers, RAISS, 4 New Hotchkis Springs, etc. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 5:14 pm

MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD

This is a copy of the add I just put up in the Impala site  http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=1258666

PRICE DROP on Remaining Items: Tri Y Headers, RAISS, New set of Hotchkis Springs and more to come:

This is the beginning of my long list of parts. My Paypal is xonnel919@aol.com. Parts are all boxed up and ready to go:

GEN II TRI-Y HEADERS $550.00 Shipped
I just bought this from BinkZ28. Following is info from his add when I bought them. They are still in the box he sent them to me in:
I have a set of used Clear Image Automotive GEN II Tri-Y coated headers. Includes gaskets and header bolts. The headers are in good used condition with some scratches and minimal rust. Note that the guy I bought them from had hammered on one of the primary tubes to clear a spark plug wire. (I think he had the wrong wires because this should not have to be done.)

Complete RAISS $300 shipped SOLD
Also just bought this from Turbocaprice
Complete RAISS including the maf extension harness.

Jeep steering shaft from MC87SS $60 shipped SOLD
http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=327330&page=2 link to pictures

hotchkis springs [ BRAND NEW ] all 4 $325.00 shipped SOLD
a set of springs all 4 with the bump stops

Impala SS Gray Carpet Door Sill Trim 1994 1995 1996 $50.00 shipped

Last edited by caprice181 on Fri May 29, 2015 5:29 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated Sold Items)
Back to top Go down
caprice181

caprice181

PostSubject: Re: Tri Y Headers, RAISS, 4 New Hotchkis Springs, etc.   Tri Y Headers, RAISS, 4 New Hotchkis Springs, etc. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 5:42 pm

The RAISS has been sold. Other parts still available.
Back to top Go down
caprice181

caprice181

PostSubject: Re: Tri Y Headers, RAISS, 4 New Hotchkis Springs, etc.   Tri Y Headers, RAISS, 4 New Hotchkis Springs, etc. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 7:13 am

I just dropped the price on the remaining items listed.
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Tri Y Headers, RAISS, 4 New Hotchkis Springs, etc.   Tri Y Headers, RAISS, 4 New Hotchkis Springs, etc. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 10:48 am

Headers fit TBI?
Back to top Go down
caprice181

caprice181

PostSubject: Re: Tri Y Headers, RAISS, 4 New Hotchkis Springs, etc.   Tri Y Headers, RAISS, 4 New Hotchkis Springs, etc. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 11:30 am

Andebe,

Here is a link regarding the subject: http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=272322&page=3

Maybe someone here can advise.  I bought them for my wagon (95 Caprice) but I'm going to be putting the car up for sale this week so all the parts I have to go.
Back to top Go down
caprice181

caprice181

PostSubject: Re: Tri Y Headers, RAISS, 4 New Hotchkis Springs, etc.   Tri Y Headers, RAISS, 4 New Hotchkis Springs, etc. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 3:50 am

The RAISS, Jeep steering shaft and hotchkis springs have been sold.

Still have the Headers and Impala SS Door seal trim.
Back to top Go down
caprice181

caprice181

PostSubject: Re: Tri Y Headers, RAISS, 4 New Hotchkis Springs, etc.   Tri Y Headers, RAISS, 4 New Hotchkis Springs, etc. Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 6:58 pm

The Tri Y Headers are still available.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tri Y Headers, RAISS, 4 New Hotchkis Springs, etc.   Tri Y Headers, RAISS, 4 New Hotchkis Springs, etc. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tri Y Headers, RAISS, 4 New Hotchkis Springs, etc.
Page 1 of 1